• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Virginal

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pugsley

Hands up any virgins out there? over twenty , over thirty, over forty pms me in confidence if your shy. Why? just really intrested

M

Mary Anne PA

Me and my donkey ehaw ehaw!!!!!!

I must confess young man it was fairly late in life, exactly when, i am afraid i shall not say .
Indeed for various reasons, being my calling the main one of course . But deep down i felt that i was waiting for that special person{being a man of the cloth you put away the worldly urges and passions and give your self entirley to your maker}.

I used to combat these so called evil passions by running and running till i dropped . The parish was and is semi rural so there were many places to explore. The parish also had a old donkey called Ned and i used to ride for many miles around the country side. I must admit i had to carry many carrots and a long stick to coax him.
Getting back to the virgin thing sex is a natural and a god given gift, i wish i had explored it much sooner in life. Alas i still have my "P" plates, and learning. So any of you virgins out there no matter how old get out and fornicate you never no when you mighten be able to.

Father John

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I'm a nearly 50 three day virgin.Does this count?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Yup

My dear i am not quite sure , perhaps you can make that decision.We i think are at two ends of the street, but joined by the same road.I am a" P "plater and you an acomplished driver.I suppose can face off and play chicken . Maybe i should stay on my donkey it may be safer ehaaa ehaaa.

S

sintoo

Maryanne...Three days?

Got to say that virginity is a state of mind... Born new every morning.So Maryanne your a virgin three times over.:angel1:

Status
Not open for further replies.