• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
S

SirenGurl

Hi Mary Anne
I hope I don't take too much of your time.
A client has recently said that I smell down there, so the second and third time I saw him he mentioned it again, even though I WASHED DOWN THERE IN FRONT OF HIM FOR A GOOD FEW MINUTES in the shower.
Should I take this as offensive? Am I really stinky down there? Is it my natural smell? Is there something I can put to mask the smell? And why haven't the other clients mentioned it as well? Are they being prude? Or do they like the smell?
Thanking you so much!
Devon

aussielids

Silver Member
Should I take this as offensive? Am I really stinky down there? Is it my natural smell? Is there something I can put to mask the smell? And why haven't the other clients mentioned it as well? Are they being prude? Or do they like the smell?

Hi Devon, I for one love both the smell AND the taste of a woman down there. It's got to be the horniest smell that arouses me instantly. On many a pub session this topic has come up and quite a few of my mates said the same, LOVE IT! :love10: While others said it wasn't the greatest, but it's not the worst. Interestingly though, one guy said he dislikes oral because of the taste, which came as a bit of a shock as he's a bit of a ladies man.

A quick question, is this client the only one to mention this? Have you noticed that your smelling different? If it's just him then I'd say don't worry, don't be offended and enjoy yourself. Not everyone likes the same perfume... :eek: But if you've noticed a change maybe there's a good reason and you should get yourself checked medically just to be sure.

S

SirenGurl

Hi Aussielids,
No he is actually a regular of mine, and I deliberately take a shower with him to show him that I wash, but he still not complains, but mentions it. You know Aussielids, it is quite funny I was thinking as I was having a shower today, about why guys like girls v bits. I think you may have answered my own question. I though to myself, 'why do guys like licking girls out for?' and then I thought 'why do I like sucking guys off?'. Must be a two way thing. But you know, I'm not so keen on the taste, as long as it's a flavoured condom, but I REALLY ENJOY the guy enjoying it himself, even though most guys don't make sounds - why is that? - and what do we women taste like? Not that I go tasting myself so often! Ice cream? Chocolate? Horny sauce? It must be a biological or perhaps primitival instinctive thing based on us being humans.

M

Mary Anne PA

sometimes the food you eat can affect the smell of your bodies which si why some asians dn indians can have a differant smell due to the spices used in their foods, or when you eat garlic it can sometimes be very strong from your pores. have you been eating anything differant when he comes?

sometimes also women can get a bacterial vaginitis type thing down there and going to the doctor and popping a large pill I believe can clear it up, but you would be able to smell it yourself if that was the case?
apart from that, tell him your happy for him not to go down on you and then he wouldn't ahve to say something, or offer him to use a dam as its obviously bothering you and tell him that.
maybe try some chocokate sauce for him, or rub something onto yourself, not in and see if this helps him out.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
I'm confused...not hard I know.LOL If he doesn't like the smell and taste of you why does he keep coming back?? He's a regular you say.....he comes to you,you don't go to him.A womans smell is unique just like the colour of her .I'd say forget about it and enjoy yourself.You provide a service to him if he doesn't like it he can choose not to come....:icon_blow Scar xxx

svengali

Foundation Member
I agree with Rhett @ Scarlett - if he finds it offputting why does he keep coming back to see you?

Caution: I am going to risk getting flamed by the politically correct but this question needs to be asked.

How good is your English and particularly your understanding of the more subtle nuances of the way things are said?? Is it possible that you misinterpreted his remark? Maybe he only meant that you smell different from or more strongly than some other women he has known and it was not in any way meant to mean that he found it unpleasant.

M

misspurdey

Your scent will also depend on where you are during your menstural cycle. Do you wash with soap? That can sometimes affect the PH balance and dry you out - i use FemFresh which is designed for 'down under' cleaning.

It's always worth getting your GP to check this out to be on the safe side as odour can be due to anything from a yeast infection or chlamydia to a forgotton tampon (yes - it does happen!!)

You can try herbal remedies - plain yoghurt applied directly to your vagina will assist in improving the vaginal flora (or taking a few doses of inner health plus), drinking cranberry juice or (if it is thrush) a dose of Canesten which can be bought OTC (over the counter) from any chemist.

To be honest - it might all be in this guys head! There is a certain mystery and lack of information provided to men about the taste and smell of a womans vagina (if you discount the million 'tuna' jokes!).
Every woman has a slightly different taste and smell and you can experiment adjusting it with raw garlic, pineapple, asparagus, parsley and alfalfa!

S

SirenGurl

It's funny you mentioned asian and spicy food. I am Japanese but since I live in Australia I don't really eat asian food at all! Quite suprisingly! I do have a giggle when the other working girls are eating sushi and tempura, we do have a laugh about it! My english is fine, and what I have heard, is what i have heard. But I guess it's just him. Like I said he doesnt complain, he just mentions it. But anyway I do REALLY LIKE THE IDEA of that feminine wash, where do you get it from? Sex shops or woolies?xxx

M

misspurdey

Femfresh

Find it by the pads/tampons in Coles/Woolworths or any chemist. (Plkink liquid in clear bottle)
You can also get it in 'wet wipe' form so perhaps having a quick wipe before he gets close might fix his problem!

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Hello Siren Girl,
I am sorry it has taken me so long to pick up this post.You have had some good replies with some good advise.
We do all taste different at different times of the month. One of the best DVD's I have seen about this is a DVD by Betty Dodson
It was a group of woman examing there sexual area's and discussing how they had learnt so much about there bodies and how they worked.
Being a regular client, I would take notice if he has made a comment that you taste and or smell different. Like Serena pointed out it is easy to get bacterial infextions that are not STI that can cause this problem. I would think that it is probably a over active yeast build up.More commonly known as Thrush. We have yeast in our sexual organs and when we have too much sex, or even wear tight jeans this can become very active and cause taste and smell problems. It is nothing about cleanliness. Some people get a whiteish discharge, some people don't. I have been prone to thrush and can always tell when a partner has been playing around on me because If he has been dabbling, then comes back to me I get a automatic reaction.
The best way to get rid of Thrush is a strict diet with no yeast for 6 to 8 weeks. This means fruit, vegetables and protein only. That is fresh protein. All processed food has yeast added as a perservative and this is why yeast infections are so common nowdays.
If you follow this diet you will get your natural yeast content back into balance and unlikely to get another attack for years. When I tried this at 28 I never got another attack before my fourties.
The other advantage is you will get fir and healthy. If I was you I would point out this post to your regular and he will be impressed that you have followed through on his comment.
Do go and see a doctor and have a current STI test, explain the comment and they will be very helpful and you can show your client you have followed through.