• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Using oils with condoms

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hi All

I have seen a lots of ladies using different oils

– Natural oils may weaken latex
– Natural oils may stain fabric or clothing

Do not use
Macadamia oil
Coconut oil
Sesame seed oil
Olive oil
Baby oil
Vaseline
Four season massage oil

WARNING: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH CONDOMS

They also change your PH level .....

I have purchased this brand and would love feed back

massage.JPG

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Ok, so I've used Durex Play Massage 2 in 1 and found after the second use i became irritated and it didn't stay lubricated for very long.

I have found the best Lubricant to use with condoms is - WET STUFF - GOLD - water based personal lubricant

DO NOT ever use baby oil or massage oil as a lubricant as this results in broken condoms :(.

Best MASSAGE oils to use are - Almond oil or Coconut oil - my preference is Almond Oil as it is less scented of the two - IMPORTANT as DISCRETION (for your client) in PARAMOUNT!!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have found the best Lubricant to use with condoms is - WET STUFF - GOLD - water based personal lubricant

- You are 100% correct there. That is brilliant that stuff... Maybe you need more foreplay to enhance natural wetness instead of using lubes...

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Best MASSAGE oils to use are - Almond oil or Coconut oil - my preference is Almond Oil as it is less scented of the two - IMPORTANT as DISCRETION (for your client) in PARAMOUNT!!

I've seen grape seed oil suggested as a good massage oil, but use 'food quality' oil.

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
Hi All

I have seen a lots of ladies using different oils

– Natural oils may weaken latex
– Natural oils may stain fabric or clothing

Do not use
Macadamia oil
Coconut oil
Sesame seed oil
Olive oil
Baby oil
Vaseline
Four season massage oil

WARNING: NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH CONDOMS

They also change your PH level .....

I have purchased this brand and would love feed back

View attachment 50830
Thank you for this post. Very helpful. I'll buy the new brand and let you know if I see a difference xx

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I shall cease dipping my frankfurter in this then.

image.jpeg