Update on Brothers saga

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
So a year back I posted about having a couple of clients that were brothers, this was the post.

NEVER A DULL MOMENT 🫣 #2
Okay I have another one for you guys.

So I’m sure as most of you know each girl will have regular clients that they see periodically. I’m very lucky to have such lovely regulars, I appreciate you all xx.

Sooo, I’ve been seeing a client for over a year and he’s a very nice country boy. Then another client, also a nice country boy for about 9 months or so.
Well. They both turn up to langtrees at the same time last week and sat in front of me after realising they’ve both been seeing the same WL 🫣.

They were like “I can’t believe you’ve been seeing my bother”, i replied “well it’s not like you even look alike”.

I had no idea they were brothers, but safe to say they both have good taste in women. 😂😂😂

Well here’s an update on that situation, I have cottoned on that when they come in now they take turns who sees me with each visit 😐. I’m unsure how I feel about this, but I guess they’ve learnt how to share toys 😂.

doob

Legend Member
Reminds me of a true story where these identical twin brothers played for their school indoor soccer and out door hockey teams. They'd beat a lot of visiting school teams and the vistors could never figure it out. Their coach would substitute one twin for the other during play. The very fresh twin, not as tired as an individual) always had heaps more energy and would beat the opposing mob.

No one could figure it out, how fast and fresh they were.

mrys

Legend Member
So a year back I posted about having a couple of clients that were brothers, this was the post.

NEVER A DULL MOMENT 🫣 #2

So I’m sure as most of you know each girl will have regular clients that they see periodically. I’m very lucky to have such lovely regulars, I appreciate you all xx.

Sooo, I’ve been seeing a client for over a year and he’s a very nice country boy. Then another client, also a nice country boy for about 9 months or so.
Well. They both turn up to langtrees at the same time last week and sat in front of me after realising they’ve both been seeing the same WL 🫣.

They were like “I can’t believe you’ve been seeing my bother”, i replied “well it’s not like you even look alike”.

I had no idea they were brothers, but safe to say they both have good taste in women. 😂😂😂

Well here’s an update on that situation, I have cottoned on that when they come in now they take turns who sees me with each visit 😐. I’m unsure how I feel about this, but I guess they’ve learnt how to share toys 😂.
Wow that's tricky! Do they have similar sexual tastes or are they different in bed?

James3006

Gold Member

NEVER A DULL MOMENT 🫣 #2

They truly are tunnel brothers.

doob

Legend Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jamie, which brother appeals to you more?

The brother whom prefers British comedy that teases the brain and intellect and makes you guffaw within and out

vis-a-vis

The other brother who likes the crass American/Aussie comedic style full of fart jokes and crude double entendres that make you cackle like a bogan and whose idea of a good time is to get absolutely blotto in Rotto or Bali while belching... and doesn't get British comedy?

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jamie, which brother appeals to you more?

The brother whom prefers British comedy that teases the brain and intellect and makes you guffaw within and out

vis-a-vis

The other brother who likes the crass American/Aussie comedic style full of fart jokes and crude double entendres that make you cackle like a bogan and whose idea of a good time is to get absolutely blotto in Rotto or Bali while belching... and doesn't get British comedy?
British comedy, always.
No competition

Blotto in Rotto and bleaching dose nothing for me lol