• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Understanding Golden Showers

sric

Bronze Member
Further to my previous post, (copied below)

I understand from some replies to my post that some see GS as gross, I get that.

For me though, I see that, for me to receive, it is an honour to receive in a gentle and sensual way, if not even for me, therapeutic.
For me to receive is calming, and transports out of the present into a private world shared by two.
GS is so often attached to humiliation and the mistress > submissive thing.

Don't need sex or anything to follow unless the person gifting does.

I wish there was a lady who shared my view to see this as something sensual, erotic and given as a gift for which the receiver is truly honoured to receive.
This is a dream I have but never fulfilled because of the stereotypical understanding and mainstream thoughts around GS.
I have advertised in the usual places to find a lady to regularly join me in this discovery where I give a hundred every time because of the regularity and the need to find a lady that can share my mindset around the discovery. To make a friend not judgemental, I'm not caring about any of the superficial things like weight, race, age etc...

Hopefully someone exists out there ..

Previous post:

What is it about Golden Showers that is so incredibly alluring? I am only into receiving. Intimately, without the submissive thing. Just want to be given freely and to enjoy the experience. But, I am yet to find a lady that "actually" enjoys giving? So... I gave up looking after about 4 or 5 attempts and nowadays try to just fantasise.. but it doesn't cut it :) Am I alone in this pursuit? Is there actually such a lady that genuinely likes to give? or is it seen as weird by the ladies?

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Further to my previous post, (copied below)

I understand from some replies to my post that some see GS as gross, I get that.

For me though, I see that, for me to receive, it is an honour to receive in a gentle and sensual way, if not even for me, therapeutic.
For me to receive is calming, and transports out of the present into a private world shared by two.
GS is so often attached to humiliation and the mistress > submissive thing.

Don't need sex or anything to follow unless the person gifting does.

I wish there was a lady who shared my view to see this as something sensual, erotic and given as a gift for which the receiver is truly honoured to receive.
This is a dream I have but never fulfilled because of the stereotypical understanding and mainstream thoughts around GS.
I have advertised in the usual places to find a lady to regularly join me in this discovery where I give a hundred every time because of the regularity and the need to find a lady that can share my mindset around the discovery. To make a friend not judgemental, I'm not caring about any of the superficial things like weight, race, age etc...

Hopefully someone exists out there ..

Previous post:

What is it about Golden Showers that is so incredibly alluring? I am only into receiving. Intimately, without the submissive thing. Just want to be given freely and to enjoy the experience. But, I am yet to find a lady that "actually" enjoys giving? So... I gave up looking after about 4 or 5 attempts and nowadays try to just fantasise.. but it doesn't cut it :) Am I alone in this pursuit? Is there actually such a lady that genuinely likes to give? or is it seen as weird by the ladies?
GS is of course known and widely popular as "water sports" and this can be engaging only when you get consent from the partner. I also believe you should make a plan and stick to it.
Rehydrating after the act is important and more important it is to note that Urine or pee actually contains bacteria and your skin has some. So this should never come in contact with open cuts and scrapes.

You should not be worried if some gets into your mouth, just make sure you should never make a habit of drinking it!