• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Trophies...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Are you or do you know of someone that is an ego maniac that likes to keep trophies such as underwear or a bra of everybody they have managed to sleep with, perhaps you/they keep a dairy of when and with whom they have managed to sleep with.

I like to keep quiet about who I sleep with but I`m sure there`s other out there that can`t wait to tell all their mates...

T

Tania Admin

I used to keep their T-shirts..Don't know why, a couple lent me a shirt, which I never returned (accidentally), and then I purposely started borrowing one without any intention of returning it..

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
First time I met my favourite girl I asked if I can keep her black lacey panties. She said yes and I kept them in my back pocket.

Forgetting where they were I ended up pulling them out in the middle of my office at work lol.

Was a little awkward.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hope you weren't embarrassed just because you were wearing white stockings and suspenders and the panties did not match LOL

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
How embarrassing........I am talking sports........lol......I collected quiet a few in my younger days but to be honest they were more important to my parents than to me and I am sure they still keep them in a box in the attic.

R.xxxxxxx

H

Heavenly Hollie

Yes I am familiar with this syndrome, I had a male friend who had a knicker wall (knickers being the brit word for panties) in his bedroom and pinned each newly acquired pair up with pride. The guy lived with his parents...poor mum! x

J

JasRob

LOL!I just kept one panty from someone in my freshmen years in college had hooked up with one hot senior pretty lady...i don't know where it is now but for sure it was one of the most amazing night...:icon_blow

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I hope all those sleeves hanging in the Sandfire roadhouse Aren't trophies belonging to a girl behind the counter
If so she has been an extremely busy girl