Tripped and fell

F

Farm Boy

Well some people are lucky I would have landed on a hungry shark.

The captain of the crippled Costa Concordia cruise ship, Francesco Schettino, has reportedly said the reason he was in a life boat while thousands of panic-stricken passengers and crew were trying to evacuate was because he “tripped” and fell into the rescue craft.

R

Reggie

That guy is in deep sh^#. 11 counts of manslaughter so far, not to mention a half billion dollar boat spitting pollution into the med. There was one side note I found amusing. An American weather dude was discussing the water temp and how people wouldn't be expected to last more than 15 hours in the water. They were 100 yards from shore.

P

Peter

A dingo did it, they just found it's flippers and mask and a paw print on the wheel house

Demon

Legend Member
And his defence lawyer says he saved lives!!!???:nono:

He should get multiple life sentences. Negligent homicide x number of deaths, and negligent attempted homicide x number of surviving passengers and crew.

All to be a smartass. His interview last year to the Czech media about deliberately breaking company rules to make it more exciting proves premeditation.

As the company did nothing about him and it was public knowledge that he was out of control, his managers, including CEO and all board members should be on trial as well.

F

Farm Boy

That guy is in deep sh^#. 11 counts of manslaughter so far, not to mention a half billion dollar boat spitting pollution into the med. There was one side note I found amusing. An American weather dude was discussing the water temp and how people wouldn't be expected to last more than 15 hours in the water. They were 100 yards from shore.

I bet that was Steve Doocy (serves as one of FOX News Channel’s (FNC) co-anchors ).
I can remember that he did not know what "PLIERS" were the blond told him they were a type of wrench .

R

RICHIE2012

When he gets out he will probably take up doing day trips from Indonesia to Christmas island.

C

Chloe Alexis

Read another eyewitness account in yesterdays paper, seems he set the example for the rest of the males onboard. These people described how panicked men pushed women and children aside, jumping over them to get to the boats.

Demon

Legend Member
He also did not raise the alarm. A passenger did.

He can't even come up with a believable lie about his actions. How pathetic.:nono: