• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Trashy V Classy

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
What makes a WL trashy/classy ?

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
I’d say posting used condoms make them trashy. (Me personally I don’t want to see that on my timeline lol)

What makes one classy is posting stuff other than sex, like going out for dinner etc
Ooh wow

Yes ladies
Less is more, leave some things to the imagination and do not kiss and tell.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
My punting days started back in the mid 1980s.

Some brothels permitted smoking within the establishment and rooms.

I remember being with some beautiful women but their fingers, hair, breath smelt of cigarettes.

Spoilt the experience at times but it was hit and miss if I landed a heavy smoker. Some asked if they could light up during the booking.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Personally, I find it trashy, working ladies running each other down. I find this whole post to lack any class.
There is enough room for everyone.
No one is better than another.
No body likes a privileged princess hun
I’d tend to agree Miss Monique. I feel women try to dress up in a what makes them feel personally special.

My only dislike in the early years was the heavy smoking. I only ever do long bookings so if a girl was a heavy smoker they’d feel the need to light up. Changed a lot since then.

Last edited:

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Not happened to me, but would probably feel my performance was not quite getting their attention?
Not at all, I only ever did long bookings with sometimes a beer or cold drink offered throughout and if the lady wanted to smoke I just let her. Simple as that. I’m not into quickies or short bookings.

Wooper

Legend Member
I don’t really care for the traditional “classy” as It’s not so much my thing and prefer the service to be naughty and primal most of all, but trashy would be general uncleanliness maybe not taking enough time to present themselves better mainly just not looking like they were freshly fucked just moments ago, I’m very chilled and laid back but I’m not that keen on real bogans so talking and acting that way too much is a bit off putting for me and sounds trashy

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Not at all, I only ever did long bookings with sometimes a beer or cold drink offered throughout and if the lady wanted to smoke I just let her. Simple as that. I’m not into quickies or short bookings.
A chilled beverage or even a coffee in bed. Especially in these warmer months. I recall my first encounter with @ozwarlock67. Laying naked drinking coffee as we chatted

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Personally, I find it trashy, working ladies running each other down. I find this whole post to lack any class.
There is enough room for everyone.
No one is better than another.
No body likes a privileged princess hun
Hey,

I think you’ve missed the point of this post.
I’ve seen a few WL that the stuff that she posts puts a bad rep for us WL.
Not tryna put anyone down, never said I was privileged. Let me rephrase, the point of this thread is what does clients like to see from us WL on social media, the intentions of the post wasn’t to bring anyone down, I have immense respect for my peers.

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
My punting days started back in the mid 1980s.

Some brothels permitted smoking within the establishment and rooms.

I remember being with some beautiful women but their fingers, hair, breath smelt of cigarettes.

Spoilt the experience at times but it was hit and miss if I landed a heavy smoker. Some asked if they could light up during the booking.
Oh that’s not good at all, There’s a time and place for WL who do smoke so they don’t do it infront of their non-smoking clients

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
I don’t really care for the traditional “classy” as It’s not so much my thing and prefer the service to be naughty and primal most of all, but trashy would be general uncleanliness maybe not taking enough time to present themselves better mainly just not looking like they were freshly fucked just moments ago, I’m very chilled and laid back but I’m not that keen on real bogans so talking and acting that way too much is a bit off putting for me and sounds
Yes keeping up with hygiene and presentation is a must !

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Hey,

I think you’ve missed the point of this post.
I’ve seen a few WL that the stuff that she posts puts a bad rep for us WL.
Not tryna put anyone down, never said I was privileged. Let me rephrase, the point of this thread is what does clients like to see from us WL on social media, the intentions of the post wasn’t to bring anyone down, I have immense respect for my peers.
No, I have not missed the point. I'm calling this out for what it is. After being in this industry in one form or another for 20 years. Don't worry about what another workers are doing that you don't approve of. Be you, do you and hold your head high. I talk from experience. Running down peers because they are doing things you disapprove of then labelling Classy and trashy. This is not about what the clients like or not like . The fact you mentioned it gives us all a bad rep says otherwise. Posts like this will only do you harm. I'm not having a go at you sweetheart. The definition of what is classy will be different to everyone. Lift each other up, not tear down. Treat others how you want to be treated. You have zero control over what other ladies are doing. You don't have to like what they are doing. You don't have to like me either. And that is okay. If you don't like what someone is posting on social media, block or unfollow them. Wishing you all the very best wishes for 2023.