Todays humor Amuse me plz I'm stressed

CraigieBoi

Travelling looking for positive funny people
Diamond Member
Fairy mother tells Cinderella be home by midnight from the ball, otherwise your lady bits will turn into pumpkin.

Midnight comes and goes, no Cinderella. Fairy mother is worried.

Then 3am Cinderella comes back all happy and singing. Fairy mother yells at her, Why are you late etc?

Cinderella replies, yes yes i was on my way back home. I was trying to get back by midnight.
But i bumped into Peter Peter pumpkin eater.

lỗ đít

Excuse me young lady may I kiss your cute bum
Gold Member
On a flight yestie when the lovely young trolley dolly asked, "would you like some head phones" to which I cheerfully replied, "sure that would be great butt how did you know my name was phones" Needless to say that flight will go down in the... 😛🥰🤗🎵

Last edited:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Guy has $40 bucks left over for himself for the week after paying bills and whatnot and decides to go to one of the three massage parlours in town.
Nervously he goes inside the first one and tells the receptionist he has $40 bucks what service can he get for $40 bucks the receptionist replies $40 bucks gets you a penguin no thanks he replies.
Next night he is still horny goes to the second massage parlour in town same story $40 bucks gets you a penguin.
The third night he goes to the last massage parlour in town asks what service do I get for $40 bucks a penguin the receptionist replies.
The man pays his $40 bucks for the penguin then this beautiful girl takes him into a room and starts performing a blowjob just as he got aroused she walks off.
He yells out chasing the girl with his pants around his knees where you going. IMG_20220623_175635.jpg

RugbyMermaid

No expectations
Legend Member
🥦🥬 local drugs dealer growing Lettuce🥬 Healthy😜 Bahaha i don't think lettuce itself is illegal 🤣

Attachments

• EF5A36FD-53E5-45F3-85B4-8B818B31F8B6.jpeg
    EF5A36FD-53E5-45F3-85B4-8B818B31F8B6.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 42
  • ADF4F784-1876-4772-AFEE-BF45D113732C.jpeg
    ADF4F784-1876-4772-AFEE-BF45D113732C.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: