To Chat or Not to Chat

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
When I first joined this forum and started reading the posts, I was a little bewildered by comments made by Xtraman and similar "She was friendly and chatty which is how I like it, etc.....(sorry Xtraman...paraphrasing a little). I used to think "Why?" I want to simply enjoy the massage....talking just interrupts the mood. I just didn't get it. However, now I do and I realize how important that aspect is. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get into prolonged discussions about world peace, etc BUT "tailored" conversation certainly makes for a much better massage.

To me, there needs to be some form of connection to truly get the most out of the experience (perhaps for both parties - I only know the one side). Again, my view, the more relaxed and comfortable you are, the more you are most likely to enjoy the experience. Expediting this connection is a skill and conversation certainly provides the catalyst for building this connection. Regular visits, to the same place or same WL will certainly provide this, but conversation, as for all relationships, is the key (I believe). I always read with interest those posts that describe such interaction - I feel those ladies that consider this and provide such, have a deeper insight and understanding of the service they provide and reap the benefits accordingly.

I was going to finish here but I feel as if I may be alienating those ladies whose first language may not be English. Far from it. A good grasp of English certainly helps but there are other ways to achieve what I have discussed....and some of them do it very well....

Thoughts?

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Awww I'm surprised no one has replied! Maybe they're all busy having "connections" themselves ;) (although not with me, it's my day off!)

I think most people know by now that I totally agree with you, and yes it goes both ways :)

T

Thatguy

Awww I'm surprised no one has replied! Maybe they're all busy having "connections" themselves ;) (although not with me, it's my day off!)

I think most people know by now that I totally agree with you, and yes it goes both ways :)

I dont think we ever didnt chat.. did we Jaz?..

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
internet-spam.jpg