• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

TO All Customer

Slugger1

Legend Member
No not at all I have never been to Thailand
Going to Thailand is like being a kid in a lolly shop.

So many choices but you do have to be careful as some of the Ladyboys are beautiful and hard to pick.

They are also under curfew at the moment so nobody is allowed on the streets after 8pm.

Ir must be very eerie around some of the hot spots at the moment.

A lot of the rural bar girls have gone back to their villages.

It will be interesting times when it all kicks off again.

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Going to Thailand is like being a kid in a lolly shop.

So many choices but you do have to be careful as some of the Ladyboys are beautiful and hard to pick.

They are also under curfew at the moment so nobody is allowed on the streets after 8pm.

Ir must be very eerie around some of the hot spots at the moment.

A lot of the rural bar girls have gone back to their villages.

It will be interesting times when it all kicks off again.
I hope things get better Soon
I can open Shop and get some Thai Ladyboy for you 🤣🤣

Slugger1

Legend Member
I hope things get better Soon
I can open Shop and get some Thai Ladyboy for you 🤣🤣
Ha ha no need to get one for me as I prefer beautiful Thai ladies thank you anyway!

But I must say I have been to the Tiffany show in Pattaya and some of the Ladyboys in the show are very pretty.

images (29).jpeg

I hope that Thailand recovers after this horrible virus because You are right they are beautiful people there.

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Ha ha no need to get one for me as I prefer beautiful Thai ladies thank you anyway!

But I must say I have been to the Tiffany show in Pattaya and some of the Ladyboys in the show are very pretty.

View attachment 94209

I hope that Thailand recovers after this horrible virus because You are right they are beautiful people there.
if You like beautiful Thai lady u not need to go that far we here waiting for u baby’s.. Hope we can open business Soon
💞💞💞