Throwback: First Brothel?

Nina Stone

Gold Member
What was the first brothel you ever stepped foot in? Mine was Langtree's Darwin :cool:
I have wonderful and very fond memories of my times in Darwin 🌴 such a magical place.

Lukey

Diamond Member
Casey’s was awesome, I had used every room there including the Bali hut in the back yard. Great spa room too.

I was a total newbie back then. Vivid memories of the first time / girl though.

I got there too early for the night shift so was only 1 older lady on. I sat & waited for a good hour for the “night” ladies to arrive 😂

Only went there I think 2 or 3 times total so never got the “VIP” rooms..

Lingus

Legend Member
For me it was in what is now a forecourt of a car yard in Northbridge. There used to be a Victorian style house there. Had found the place in the Yellow pages back then, no internet or mobile phones.

I'm reckoning you'd be referencing Adina's which was located in a house at the corner of Weld Ave and Newcastle Street, Perth ... the land it occupied is now part of the City Toyota used vehicles sales yard, which was originally re-developed in the early-80s as the location for the new Centre Ford dealership (formerly being Anderson Ford, in Adelaide Terrace).

Lingus

Legend Member
My first, as for sircurious and BryanG, was January's at 178 James St, Perth ... the area wasn't called Northbridge back then (pre-1982).

The old building, albeit now with a convenience store facade, and it's side walkway access now serve as backpackers accommodation ... so I'd assume there's still some R&T action taking place within those hallowed walls ! ;)