• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Thinnest Condoms in the world

Sherry

Legend Member
Found this list of the best, thinnest condoms available

How thin is the world’s thinnest condom?

Thin. Real thin. Currently the title of world’s thinnest condom goes to the Sagami Original 0.01. With a thickness of just 18 microns that about 80% thinner than your standard condom. To put that into perspective, an average human hair is about 0.06 mm thick. It’s reported that it took Sagami Rubber industries more than a decade to complete the design of the product. More than 20,000 condoms were put through rigorous stress tests to ensure they were failsafe. Technically it’s not the thinnest condom , that’s the Pasante Unique, but Pasante Unique doesn’t resemble your usual condom. It’s more like a sheet of clingfilm.

Pasante Unique

The worlds thinnest condom,Unique by Pasante has a loyal following and is easy to carry as they are packed in 3’s, with a 3 pack being approximately the same size as a credit card. These condoms are unlike your conventional condoms as they almost resemble clingfilm . These Ultrathin condoms boast a thickness of only 15 microns, thats around 70 % thinner than your average latex condom. Other benefits include being Non-spermicidally lubricated, hypoallergenic, odourless & latex-free. For more information or if you would like to buy this product Click here
ir

http://thecondomreviewclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Pasante-Unique-Condoms-.jpg

SAGAMI ORIGINAL 0.02

The Sagami – Original 0.02 Ultra Thin Polyurethane Condom comes highly recommended to people who like the feeling of having nothing on. The 20 micron ultrathin construction allows for greater heat transfer and heightened sensitivity resulting in a more natural feeling sex. Each condom is individually stored in easy open blister packs to prevent damage.

Okamoto 0.02EX

Okamoto are popular for their extremely thin condoms made of polyurethane. They offer one of the thinnest condoms on the market –the Okamoto 0.02 EX Polyurethane condom is just 0.02 mm thick!

Jex 0.02

The Jex Company have been in the condom game over 50 years and have long been one of the most popular condom manufacturers in Japan. Jex 0.02 Condoms are currently the Thinnest condom Jex offer. The smooth, soft construction transmits body heat very efficiently.

Fuji Zero 0 Jex 0.03

The Zero-0 series is one of the latest offerings from Fuji. The thickness of this item is a respectable 0.03mm which is around half the thickness of your standard condom. The Fuji Zero -0 come in a stylish Hexagon shaped product packing.

USUI 0.03

The USUI 0.03 by Jex is a jell-top condom with thickness of just 0.03mm. Lubricant is internally stored in the teat of the condom. This convenient, additional feature provides extra pleasure for the wearer. These condoms are transparent and contain an neutral scent odor masker.

Crown Skinless Skin 0.047

The Crown Skinless Condom is Okamoto’s best seller and are probably their best known condom. This condom continually receives praise and high ratings by many major retailers. At 0.047mm it’s not the thinnest condom around but it is one of the thinnest latex condoms.

Morocco722

Bronze Member
Put the following into google:

Pasante unique price site:.au

I found some on www. bettsit.com.au - they were $42 for three and you likely need to pay for delivery on top.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Far to expensive at that price I was thinking of them as a prize in a competition

Dallas

Legend Member
I'd pay for them just to try them. Actually, they said they were put through rigorous testing, how do you get to become a condom tester in the rigorous testing section? I'd be "up" for it :)

droppinglo4ds

Silver Member
Ive found the okamoto 003 to be the best that i have tried, you can buy online.

Sagamis i found too tight, kept breaking them

Spicey

Gold Member
Ive found the okamoto 003 to be the best that i have tried, you can buy online.

Sagamis i found too tight, kept breaking them
Where do you buy them from?
Do they come in different sizes or is it one size for all designed for the Japanese market?
(I assume they are made in Japan).

droppinglo4ds

Silver Member
The sampson store, google it

You need to buy the large, the normal is for guys with a small dick

Eg japanese... Not meaning to b rude but a avg guy wont fit em