• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Things that simply annoy us...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Parent or Mum's latest ?
It was a male but no idea if it was the kids father or not but I think mum was there as well.
There was also another little one pushing those tiny little trolleys without a care in the world.

viper

Gold Member
For me annoying things would be people chewing with their mouths open. People who slurp cans of liquid. Talking with a full mouth constantly. I enjoy simple manners and courtesy.

Fudd

Foundation Member
For me annoying things would be people chewing with their mouths open. People who slurp cans of liquid. Talking with a full mouth constantly. I enjoy simple manners and courtesy.

....and whilst on mouths.......yawning without covering the mouth....urghhhh....

J

JasRob

Actually there are lots of things that annoys me...one of which is when your catching an important meeting or appointment and you get stuck in a traffic or hard to get a cab to get to the place...

P

Perth boy

Stupid people,
PEOPLE THAT TYPE IN CAPITALS,
Putting on your last condom and it brakes,
Women that talk during sex,
Smokers,

And the one that really gets me is bad service. Or is that just the auzzie way.

W

WRXXXR

Ohh yeh smokers also really shit me. If they stink when I happen to be dealing with them, I'll let one rip so they also get the pleasure of dealing with someone who stinks :p

TheCock

Legend Member
Not having enough money for stuff
People that make noise in the cinema
People who damage general goods made for everyone to use such as library books
Prices going up while items get smaller $4 for a drink! It use to be $2!!
Not having enough money for all the w/l you want to see
Arsehole big companies that shit on everyone like banks, Heinz, car makers.....
People that graffiti with tags, this is not art
People that damage bus windows
Not having enough money for stuff
Politicians.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Going to the doctors and having to wait 2-3 hours even though you had an appointment.
People that say they will call back but don`t.
Whenever I answer the phone I always say "Billy speaking, can I help you?" Then at the end they ask who I was.
Buying fresh bread that was actually baked yesterday.

A

AlexandraSilk

Parents who continue to smoke in the car with their children, even though it is now outlawed.
Actually parents who smoke around their children full stop
Expecting Mothers who smoke.
Drivers who insist on using the right hand lane whilst driving 10kms under the speed limit
Men who gawk at me when at the nude beach

A

Alecia the Foxx

Ohh yeh smokers also really shit me. If they stink when I happen to be dealing with them, I'll let one rip so they also get the pleasure of dealing with someone who stinks :p

Oh. My. God. That is a bit harsh isn't it? :laughing4

T

Tania Admin

Things that reallt annoy me,, is the lead up to a hot night out,,and the man involved has you believing he has all the stamina in the world, then when you molest his body, its over and your left hanging,,,boy do I hate that..

stupid people is one of my biggest pet annoyances,,,dumbasses drive me insane

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TB

Shopping trolleys with bung wheels...especially when you have to pay for them!
People who think they are being funny......and they are not!
Indian telemarketers.Indian telemarketers.Indian telemarketers..........Indian telemarketers......
Got to go the phone is ringing......its probably....INDIAN FUCKING TELEMARKETERS.

TheCock

Legend Member
Parents who continue to smoke in the car with their children, even though it is now outlawed.
Actually parents who smoke around their children full stop
Expecting Mothers who smoke.
Drivers who insist on using the right hand lane whilst driving 10kms under the speed limit
Men who gawk at me when at the nude beach

!!!!!!!! YOU GO TO THE NUDE BEACH!!! What about long admiring looks?

Which beach do you nude up on? Not to gawk of course.....

bushseeker

Foundation Member
it cant but thehy often do frown upon it at busy places for that reason

countrey road houses i often do it because I want to wander round have a look at the food, go to the dunny and check out the irish backpacker serving

S

Saige

Shit Trace, thats me...lol x

S

Saige

stupid people is one of my biggest pet annoyances,,,dumbasses drive me insane[/QUOTE]

absolutely AGREE!!!!!!

F

Farm Boy

Men who gawk at me when at the nude beach[/QUOTE]

Loads better than drooling or publics self abuse .

C

colbb123

Shit Trace, thats me...lol x

You're still one up on me Saige - I know I'm not being funny yet..still I still proceed hehe - see:)

Happy2

Legend Member
My pet hate would be people who insist on reading their book or newspaper out loud
on the plane ,bus etc
Truly gets my goat

G

Gentleman

The thing that I really hate is when people don't respond or reply to texts, emails or phone calls. I think it's good manners to do so but I appears that many people don't care. It doesn't take much effort to reply. I always reply because I think it's the right thing to do because they have put the effort in the first place.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Unclean public toilets that never seem to have toilet paper.

Banks that give me if I`m lucky 2% interest on my savings but charge others 16% when they lend some of my money to somebody else.

B

billyj

drivers that pull infront of me when towing a 2ton+ trailer behind a 4x4 approaching traffic lights

T

teddEbear

I reckon know it alls are just as annoying as dumb asses... That and just missing the green light coz the person in front wasn't paying attention

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
Hypocrites and people that get way too worked up about sex, in a bad way. All those thou shalt nots get in the way of feeling guilty about things way more debaucherous.

T

Thatguy

Facebook
Smokers
Liars
Hypocrites!!!!!! (oh don't get me started!!!)
Slow drivers in right hand lane
People who talk in groups in the middle of an aisle at shopping centers (or block doors doing this)
People who stop suddenly right in front of me (walking or driving.. either or)
People in large groups who wander slowly, in the aisles at the shopping center (see slow drivers in right lane)
Students who can't turn up to class on time then get pissy at me for lockin the door (yup.. i lock them out)
any product with an "i" in front of it (although i did have to give in and buy an ipad.. but im still in denial bout it)
Hell-stra (telstra)
Opt-arse... (optus)

oh.. and Glee...