Things that simply annoy us...

C

colzilla

I can imagine laying in bed naked next to her and thinking... "Wow! she's just like all the others"

BigMike

Gold Member
She's got big tits. I'll give her that.
Johnny Rotten reviewed her recent movie - Link is broken so has been taken down
It's pretty funny.

While I'm here... Russell Brand. I don't want to officially submit him to this thread as he's often made me laugh. But... I'm slightly prejudice against young good looking comedians dudes that have been drowning in pussy their whole life. I prefer my comedians older, uglier (fat if possible), and slightly bitter at the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
For me it's people who LOVE everything
You like the new Maccas burger? Oh I loooove it
The new song by ... Oh I Love it...
The new cereal you bought Oh I Love it..

Your mother & Father Or siblings Wife, Husband & Kids are now on a par with popular food and music

C

Contrarian

For me it's people who LOVE everything
You like the new Maccas burger? Oh I loooove it
The new song by ... Oh I Love it...
The new cereal you bought Oh I Love it..

Your mother & Father Or siblings Wife, Husband & Kids are now on a par with popular food and music

But you know you love it!

Holford

Gold Member
Having to put up with other peoples music on busses and trains. The white noise is like tinnitus all the time. I wonder if they'd like their space invaded, inconsiderate twits.

Rough Ryder

Ryder XX
Silver Member
WHISTLERS... Its not necessary to EVER be happy enough to torture others ears with that awful sound !!!! :knob:

Happy2

Legend Member
But wait To make the deal even better We will give you a second one absolutely free
For gods sake halve the damn price instead

And if the product was any damn good you could by it down the street Not have to buy it from a infomercial

lonelyman

Gold Member
1. People who use "like" in every sentence. And I was like, and she was like and we were both like...
2. Correct mobile phone ettiqutte is that you switch off your phone when dining in an eating establishment; even a cafe. If the phone does go off, you go outside and have your conversation. You certainly DON'T have the conversation inside loudly, let it ring loudly or put it on speakerphone. Rude and illbred to say the least.
3. People who swear publicly and then apologize for it. If you know it's wrong, don't keep saying it.
4. People who bully others and talk down to them especially in hospitals, hospitality, counter staff in government offices.