Sarah Fire

Gold Member
*Airlines*

So I took a friend to the airport today, and apparently the Airline they booked with had been overbooked. They are not one to call and complain.... So, naturally, I did it on behalf of them so then she could get this sorted. as they were going to make her pay for another flight tomorrow full price!

First phone call: Explained the situation, what was happening and how they stuffed up with their flight up here also! Stated that they were not paying for a full flight again because of the Airline's fault.
I got told it would cost $200 on top to get the flight tomorrow!
ok cool, how do we pay for this? over the phone but being in the car we said we would call back to pay...

Second Phone Call: WE can not Access your booking you will need to call your travel agent!... seriously?! we just got off the phone after being told we could call back and just pay this fee. the airline's response was hilarious "well if you were on time at check-in then this would not have happended"
Excuse me?! we were an hour early! we didn't miss any time frame. this was Your stuff up not ours!

I'm fuming at this point! Ready to growl.
Stay cool Sarah. We can do this...

Third Phone Call (travalle agent): The lady that booked the flight happens to be the manager of the business. German, (scary Lady) too so she got p*ssed off too. She made a few calls. Calls me back 'Sarah I can not access the booking, once the airline accesses the booking it is actually against the law for me to interfere with it'

INTERESTING!

Fourth Phone call: I call, I explain yet again what was the go... Again we get blamed! So the Cranky tired me snapped. I put my stern voice on and started going nuts.
I got transferred to a supervisor... Great! I am going to get my mate band for life soon... uh oh.... but im sick of them stuffing them around. Enough is Enough!
They try telling me that they need me to call the travel agent again!! ..... 'Well no, I found out from my last chat with them that it is actually against the law or rules that they are not to interfere with a booking once you guys have claimed access to it.' 'yes this is true'

HALLELUJAH!!

We are getting somewhere!! I got put on hold again and within one minute it is all sorted and at no extra cost!!

OH YEAH!

A win! My friend was over the moon! The travel agent was surprised I managed to received that outcome...

Don't worry so was I!

5 phone calls in between sleeping for a night shift tonight!

Never P*ss off people who hate being bent over!

What p*ss' you off??