The Witch ,The Bitch, The Snitch & The Itch talkin sh... (No Ducks Allowed)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Talking of f**king I tried it in February and had ceased up...true I went to the doc and he said quite common for tight bitches like me....I have these special things to use...got a years supply and if I find someone will just have to wait a week...its called old age....

what special things? so you say you want to f*ck me I need to wait a week? HMMM LOL

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
The duck is stalking I like to see who is on the thread

Speaking of that duck haven't seen him in a while, I think you might have scared him away. Or maybe since Christmas is soon upon us, duck season draws closer.

images

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
This sounds like we are all getting a prize like going on the Oprah show... is MAK donating us some slappers to play with ?

Happy2

Legend Member
I work in a bakery. I actually do slice bread and no......it's not the best thing.
Is there a whole contingent of you lined up with bread knives slicing each loaf individually,? The concentration required must me enormous each slice looks nigh on identical Well done
Though I guess one day this is another job that will be taken over by a machine
Another artisan and his craft gone st the hands of progress :(

Phoebe

Legend Member
Is there a whole contingent of you lined up with bread knives slicing each loaf individually,? The concentration required must me enormous each slice looks nigh on identical Well done
Though I guess one day this is another job that will be taken over by a machine
Another artisan and his craft gone st the hands of progress :(

Hmmm so sincere, so caring, so freaking funny!