the taste of cum....

I

ILikeBigButts

Hi Lizzie,

That was a great question you asked about cum.

All I can it is a fetish of mine. I find it very erotic sharing the taste of my cum with a woman. I leave kissing with my cum in my mouth. lick my cum off a woman's face or tits or eating out of her pussy.

I especially love it when I cum inside a woman whiles shes on top and then having her climb up on top of my face with her pussy and squeezing my juice out of her moist hole into my mouth.

There is one catch though. I cant be the one to instigate it. For me its more of a turn having the woman force me by pulling me close and making me eat it like I'm her personal sex slave.

mm that's a very sexy thought.

Would love to chat to you more about it if you are interested.

P

Perthdruid

Cumming during head .
Havnt done that for years.
A real male orgasm without force.
Me hand jobs get me off more than the mouth,
Havnt found anyone that can make me blow with just there mouth yet.
Healthy diet, tasty cum.
Please no sardines

aussiefan

Bronze Member
I like it when the girl would do it..but I wouldnt want to taste mine. Though I can go down on the girl and taste hers...!

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hey, assiefan (& others)

FOOD FOR THOUGHT....

I have a friend who is in his 40's & always has a multitude of younger girlfriends, oh yes & some in their Teens.

I asked him once, "how do you do it, how do you keep these young girls as your fuck buddies"

His reply was "you have to learn to lick it out, afterwards."

bdouble77

Silver Member
Hi all, i don't mind going down on women and enjoy getting head...but i don't think i'd have the courage to taste my own juices...but, different strokes for different folks..

S

stormed

I have tasted my own... I was being sucked and told her I wanted to taste it so she blew me then kissed me...
she wasn't keen on it but I would love to do it again soon .
I also love a woman straddling my face when she cums..

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
That sounds a bit homo, sucking your own cock.

Now your stirring & that makes things more interesting.

Personally,, I would if I could and only if I was asked by a lady to do it, during a sex session.

But I don't "Want" to.

I mean, does every WL want to lick her own fanny, it all depends right?

What about you other guys, do you "Want" to.

I read somewhere that most guys make ladies do it as some sort of dominance or power trip.

It certainly feels pretty good and it is pleasing to visually remember the act.

gpohale

Bronze Member
I have to admit, I am quite partial to kissing my girl when she has a mouthful of my cum. I also like to lick it off her body. The main reason is it drives her crazy and the ensuing sex is always ridiculous!

Maxxy

Silver Member
Well Lizzie I won't ask my partner to do something I wouldn't do and I have tasted my own but being bi I have also tasted others as well, both male and female. if a partner doesn't wish to swallow that's fine but if they would rather wear it then great:toothy2:

dzasta56

Silver Member
Id love to suck my own cock. You better believe it if I could I would. Just cant quite get there.

DSanders

Bronze Member
I love the taste of my own cum, I've actually stood on my head in the shower to get it directly once or twice :p

H

hiragabaka

HI Lizzie
Whenever I have had the pleasure of blowing into a partners mouth, it has been so hot that I have had to join her mouth with mine and french kiss her -after all if she has been keen enough to indulge it is the least I can do ( by the way it is very hot to share ) and that just moves on to even hotter sex.
just my experience

One of my exes loved me cumming as deep as I could inside her and having it drip out. I used to watch, then finger her as it dripped through my fingers and having her lick it off, then it evolved to me eating my own cum from her pussy and snowballing it into her mouth.
I loved it.

greenfield

Foundation Member
mine tasted bitter and a bit fishy of late...apparently. due to too much alcohol consumption.

F

Freoboy66

Great link biman69. Very sexy.

Also,great thread.

Years ago, during a brief fling with a very sexy and adventurous girl, she asked about any fantasies that I had. I said snowballing with my own cum. I had already tried 3sums etc....

She wanted to try Greek for the first time - a win/win for me.

The snowball was fantastic, very sensual and that particular session was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

M

melbbottom

yeah ive tasted my own cum a few times tastes fine to me.
good for her to do it good for me to do it.

would love to eat it from her freshly fucked pussy, might try tonight

cheers

S

sabre768891

On Saturday 8/1/11 I had first. After buddy came in my wife,I went down on her. She enjoyed it then I blew my load in her pussy and went down again. Very nice.

D

dirtbiker

This is something I would really like to do..... except once i've shot my load it no longer seems like such a good idea so I dont. Any advice?

F

Freoboy66

On Saturday 8/1/11 I had first. After buddy came in my wife,I went down on her. She enjoyed it then I blew my load in her pussy and went down again. Very nice.

If you want anybody else to join in with your wife, send me a message !:hello:

panders

Silver Member
I am not into tasting sucking or licking my own cum but have often been kissed after a WL has sucked my cock and has cum on her face, lips and in her mouth, must say i find it a bit of a turn on as did i when i used to DATY with my GF after cumming in her pussy. Have also had a lady request i clean her up after a tit fuck, she insisted i use my mouth.

T

tiffany squires

One of my favourites is having hot cum all over my breasts.....Turns me on big time!!!
Lov Tiffany

T

tiffany squires

Hi guys, miss sucking on lizzy roberts sweet pussy? Would be nice if you join in on the action... Hot hot hot...
Lov Tiffany

J

j123easy

Hi Lizzie
wish you were in vic would love to have a head job would be my first and you sound HOT
James

Mr Grey

Gold Member
Id love to suck my own cock. You better believe it if I could I would. Just cant quite get there.

lmao and how much have you tried? haha i've been trying for years, one day i will get there and then i will never have to leeave the house again.... lol