the taste of cum....

Mr Grey

Gold Member
This is something I would really like to do..... except once i've shot my load it no longer seems like such a good idea so I dont. Any advice?

yeh it's a little hard to do it in your sleep hey... i understand brother, i understand...

although i must say i have enjoyed licking her pussy after i blow in her...has grossed my friends out over the years - probably why i like doing it...

it is hot, and i ALWAYS make sure she enjoys the sex as much as i do...

C

Cristal dirtyslut hotbabe

omg...i love swallowing a full load of fat....

mouth open....tongue out....say ahhhh....as the full load sprays down the back of your throat then licking up the few drops that dripped onto your chin...looking innocently into the mans eyes as you swallow every last drop

FUCKIN HOT!!! :icon_blow

xx

Mr Grey

Gold Member

mouth open....tongue out....say ahhhh....as the full load sprays down the back of your throat then licking up the few drops that dripped onto your chin...looking innocently into the mans eyes as you swallow every last drop

xx

i think i'm in love..... with a dirty girrrrl

PerthM22

Silver Member

xx

FUKN HOTTIE.....get your perfect rear to perth!!!!

perthfectcouple

Foundation Member
If its good enough for the goose, its good enough for the gander. So yes, have tried out of curiosity and it was not bad. Am curious about taking it further and would love to eat my cum out of my GF's pussy.

M

MikeHunt

I'm with you crazyhorse. As a hetrosexual male, the thought of that is completely gross.
But having someone taste mine aint such a bad thing :p

junglejimbo

Gold Member
Everyone is different so whatever makes you happy , I myself have never had a lady wanna take my cumshot down her mouth , but if it happens in future or not it's all sweet

J

JasRob

Hmmm good question there. I've tried to taste my cum but that was college years, and i forgot the taste of it..If my gf wants me to I wouldn't care trying to taste it again..but my girl's cum smells good to me I just like smelling it and tasting it..LOL...:la::laughing4

L

lovlicking

If ya not willing to eat your own cum how can you expectto shove it into someone els to eat..
realy grow up guys if ya think its gross maybe you should not CUM. at all..haha
guys with hangups like that dont deseve to have a chic At all.. haha...

and if it realy tasts gross or grosses ya out try quitting smoking and give the girl some real yummmy cum.

mick7

Foundation Member
I'm quite partial to a mouthfull of cum my own sucked out out of a pussy i have just fucked and anyone elses both male or female

J

Jessica

Hi I just checked out your website.WOW... your awesome !!! Keep up the good work !!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I wonder how many guys have actually tasted their own cum..........and if so.......did you like it?

R.xxxxxx

micah

Bronze Member
I've indulged in a couple of loads of my own and didn't mind it at all .... the opportunity doesn't arise often though....

F

FallenAngel

I find it such a turn on for a man to lick his own cum off my fingers, chest or stomach. Then kiss me with it in his mouth. Mmhmm... yummo!