The taste of a mans cum

C

colzilla

If she's prepared to take a shot in the mouth that$ fine. What she does with it after that is up to her.

Obbie

Legend Member
As I slide your cock down my gullet you can't hold back any longer...

I'm on my hands and knees looking straight at you, mouth wide open, tongue out ready for your full load of fat to blow...

You watch your cum slide down my tongue and down my throat as I swallow every last drop...

A whore must satisfy her protein count....lol

xx
Would you like pineapple with that ??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I don't see what the big deal is with seed swallowing. Ladies can take it or leave it. I am happy for the seeds to be wrapped in tissues and left for landfill. I guess you can say I soiled the earth many times. lol

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yep its all in the wording Homie I seeded 1000 hectares
But I dont think it was as enjoyable as your seeding activities
Yo make it worse I have even dry seeded before now

Well you must've started young then. I was 12 when I 1st seeded I am not sure how many hectares is that. I must admit the volume of seedlings seem to decline as you age.

Obbie

Legend Member
every now and then my gf likes me to blow a load in her mouth and i let her spit the cum back into my mouth and i swallow it. I dont taste to bad if i say so myself. But then again i dont have anything to compare it to. To tell you the truth i notice the texture more then the taste. My diet is meat and potatoes.
Well that made the stomach turn least you recycle good on ya !!!

drew69er

Bronze Member
I don't know which foods etc alter the taste of cum but my man's cum does change taste every now and then, somtimes its kinda of bitter and sometimes it's almost sweet, but usually its bland with not a great amount of taste at all.

Regardless, I'd rather swallow and have little mess than be changing bed sheets or trying to clean it out of the lounge or car seat lol.

You are a very good girl pwncess - I am jealous!

weepingeye

Gold Member
It's probably already been posted but an ex told me she could tell the difference when I wasn't having much coffee (cigarettes are bad no matter how you look at it), and ate mostly fruit and veges. So if a guy ever needed a to reason to be fit and healthy; it's all evident in your kids hehe. Must be said that since cock and cum worship is my favourite, I try to keep the fresh pineapples flowing.
:D

Happy2

Legend Member
No wonder Warnie does not keep a girl for too long. Baked beans and cigarettes wouldn't provide the sweetest spunk I would imagine

I

iwtt69

Been told ... pineapple juice.. and less meat. =)
So for all us vegetarians.. that's one up on us compared to meat eaters.. haha.

bestie

Bronze Member
Alcohol and spicy foods are apparently bad and yes pineapple juice is apparently all good. Told my ex that and every time she saw me drinking it she have me a wicked smile. God love her

Happy2

Legend Member
I forgot to post this moons ago But instead of eating drinking flavour enhancing juices etc There is a product called semenax which has a side effect of making the "output" more palatable The main use of semenax was to help increase semen volume at baby making time
Ah those were the good ol days

polly4bed

Gold Member
can you catch a cold from swallowing?
i know if you eat food that a flu person munched on you can catch the flu etc.
but semen is not food coz i doubt semen goes to our digestion system. or does it?

Happy2

Legend Member
But be careful I have watched my cats. Its not fun having a sneezing pussy
The sore throat would be a bit more uncomfortable too I guess

Alan Driver VIP Perth

Gold Member
Ok so I know every guy loves their woman to swallow their load.

And, as much of a dirty lil minx as I am, I can honestly say I have only done this a handful of times!

The issue I have is I am petrified of gagging. It has never happened... but I worry it will be too much or taste bad.

So my questions for the ladies:
- Is it true that diet affects the taste of a guys junk? If so, what makes it nicer and what makes it worse?
- Any tips to make the experience any better for me?

My questions for the boys:
- Any tips to make this experience better for my man? My blowing skills require absolutely no improvement whatsoever - I am legendary at that. But I mean the swallowing experience.

Any other comments or suggestions welcome

Thanks guys!

I think its best when its slowly dribbling from the corner of the mouth