The taste of a mans cum

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Ok so I know every guy loves their woman to swallow their load.

And, as much of a dirty lil minx as I am, I can honestly say I have only done this a handful of times!

The issue I have is I am petrified of gagging. It has never happened... but I worry it will be too much or taste bad.

So my questions for the ladies:
- Is it true that diet affects the taste of a guys junk? If so, what makes it nicer and what makes it worse?
- Any tips to make the experience any better for me?

My questions for the boys:
- Any tips to make this experience better for my man? My blowing skills require absolutely no improvement whatsoever - I am legendary at that. But I mean the swallowing experience.

Any other comments or suggestions welcome

Thanks guys!

Hi Minxxy,
I've gone a no alcohol fitness thing and since stopping alcohol my wife has said my cum is now very sweet and she loves squalling me even more. I, like every guy out there absolutely love it when a girl swallows, as it's so bloody intense

Jennajane

Gold Member
OMG I can't swallow no matter what, I will spew if that stuff gets in my mouth, I wish I could handle it but I can't.

But they say pineapple juice makes it taste better.
:)

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Hi, haven't been here for a while but I get email reminders all the time..
And I don’t mind it, its cool, especially now as I’m back to being “Happily” married or Un.
My partner swallowing, yep feels good for me, but I never encourage it..
It’s up to the lady and being an older guy, I’d never complain on what the Lady feels like doing, or Not.
I’m just happy to have that warm body contact with one or two and the sex helps..
If you don't want to and you say “OMG I can't swallow no matter what” and he complains, lose him..
Or, bring a pair of pliers to use on his balls..LOL LOL ,,OUCH !

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
Yer I used to swallow alot only with long term boyfriends, sum was good sum was bad, mb it depended on the colour of the hair, if they were on roids or yer mb diet, sometimes it can be too warm, so mb when their body temp is up it makes it thicker & a bit saltier, but one lover I just loved it, depends if it comes out too fast too which the osophegus hasnt had time to prepare to take it down nicely & you cant keep it in your mouth so you drip it down the shaft. lol. and rub it over the balls, I love to watch it, feel it, taste it, pre cum can give you time to prepare for if its gonna be salty. I began an addiction with olives kalamatta & spanish, I think this helped with adjusting to sum flavours...Its really hit & misss or take it as it cums. One boyfriend wouldn't kiss me after I swallowed....hypocryt...at least he liked going down on me!!!!!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon I wouldn't kiss the lady after there's leftover milk on the side of her lips. I'd get a sanitizer wipe and give it a good wipe down 1st. lol...

Happy2

Legend Member
This always gets me A man can go down on his girl and then kiss and Girls give head maybe swallow
BUT Tell a lady you used her toothbrush? Its like the worlds going to end

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
This always gets me A man can go down on his girl and then kiss and Girls give head maybe swallow
BUT Tell a lady you used her toothbrush? Its like the worlds going to end

Sounds like your speaking from experience. I guess her clam is cleaner than your mouth, who knows what goes into your mouth. She only allows one thing to enter her clam, assuming this is correct. :eek: Hence no toothbrush sharing, gingivitis is contagious. While her clam won't contract gingivitis, her mouth would. Is that proof enough? :panda:

Happy2

Legend Member
Sounds like your speaking from experience. I guess her clam is cleaner than your mouth, who knows what goes into your mouth. She only allows one thing to enter her clam, assuming this is correct. :eek: Hence no toothbrush sharing, gingivitis is contagious. While her clam won't contract gingivitis, her mouth would. Is that proof enough? :panda:
Didnt understand a word Homer
You say your in IT
Methinks you are a politician in disguise

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Didnt understand a word Homer
You say your in IT
Methinks you are a politician in disguise

Am I speaking political jeeberish again? I apologies hole heartedly...not. I didn't know mouth hygiene = political talk. Yes, I guess politicians use code word when it comes to sex talk. E.g. Clam chowder for tea tonight, my milk bottles are overflowing, I need to visit a polling booth.

Bitoutthere

Silver Member
Yer I used to swallow alot only with long term boyfriends, sum was good sum was bad, mb it depended on the colour of the hair, if they were on roids or yer mb diet, sometimes it can be too warm, so mb when their body temp is up it makes it thicker & a bit saltier, but one lover I just loved it, depends if it comes out too fast too which the osophegus hasnt had time to prepare to take it down nicely & you cant keep it in your mouth so you drip it down the shaft. lol. and rub it over the balls, I love to watch it, feel it, taste it, pre cum can give you time to prepare for if its gonna be salty. I began an addiction with olives kalamatta & spanish, I think this helped with adjusting to sum flavours...Its really hit & misss or take it as it cums. One boyfriend wouldn't kiss me after I swallowed....hypocryt...at least he liked going down on me!!!!!
Its funny, my wife wouldn't kiss me after she swallows my cum, but she's slowly getting used to me kissing her. After all we share other bodily fluids such as saliva and pussy juices etc (love her pussy juices taste) so whats the big deal. It shouldn't matter if you truly love each other.