• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Random Thread

what does yellow taste like?

• slightly salty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fruity and juicy

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • big bird

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • is this some kind of zen?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Walking through the bush naked on a beauitful warm spring day, bliss.

Late evening snacks - honey licked off breasts yummy

M

Mary Anne PA

nudity is good-ity.

(damn this having to have 20 characters to post!)

M

Mary Anne PA

so tired. Ive done nearly an extra 40% of hours this week. at least its double time!

K

kevin

Ca Ching!!! Your shout! I've done about the same..... Just bought a new fender amp woo hoo :D

S

Spunkymunky

I just signed my new contract for work for next year....after chucking a whammy of a tanturm last week and threatening to quit they have put me up two pay levels instead of one and increased my rent allowance to entice me to stay.....so for the first time in a loooooong time i will be able to start SAVING money. Hooray!

S

Spunkymunky

Yeah......i can see why they are hard to staff schools though. Middle of nowhere + nutso wankers = no teachers!

M

Mary Anne PA

why can some things only be experienced through one sense?

Why cant we hear cold?

T

TemptMe

The runny nose sniff ... Or the cracking of ice or the icy glass being filled with warm water are all all "cold" sounds.... So maybe cold can be heard....

S

Spunkymunky

When i went to work this morning it was freezing, the sun was hardly visible and it was raining. By 11am it was over 30 degrees and sunny! Crazy ass weather.

M

Mary Anne PA

When i went to work this morning it was freezing, the sun was hardly visible and it was raining. By 11am it was over 30 degrees and sunny! Crazy ass weather.

and what do you wear???

end up freezing or carrying a jacket everywhere grrrrr.

S

Spunkymunky

I wore a long sleeved work shirt (which i never do in summer here) and a heavyish skirt.....a decision i later regretted when the temp went up!! Hehe ah well it was the kids that had to suffer the smell of my sweaty underarms (gee.....such a wonderful image to put across on this forum :p)

M

Mary Anne PA

grrr its so hard to get back to study.

Im messing around online cos Im just too lazy to do my damned reading!
*sigh* at least I have the weekend off to do some work.

niftynev57

Foundation Member
Hi Sexy,

Ahh procastination, I'm studying as well, a piece of advice a wise person once gave me, "If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done".

By the way you are very sexy.

Good luck.

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Sexy,

Ahh procastination, I'm studying as well, a piece of advice a wise person once gave me, "If it wasn't for the last minute nothing would get done".

By the way you are very sexy.

Good luck.

thanks babe!

(as you can see Im STILL procrastinating!)

M

Mary Anne PA

today i took my clothes off for money, ate a jam donut and celebrated Greek Easter.

G

GWarr1or

Chicken Soup

when i went to work this morning @ 5.00am it was already in the low 30's

M

Mary Anne PA

Chicken Soup

when i went to work this morning @ 5.00am it was already in the low 30's

I wish! its been typical brisk melbourne, with some patches of high humidity making everything sticky :-(

M

Mary Anne PA

why is it my batteries go flat JUST as Im about to cum?

Its a conspiracy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.