• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Random Thread

what does yellow taste like?

• slightly salty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fruity and juicy

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • sunshine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • big bird

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • is this some kind of zen?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Is there anything better than Sao biscuits with butter and vegemite for a late night snack.

M

Mary Anne PA

I miss cheese-um pringles

damn carcinegenic orange colouring :-(

T

TemptMe

Also have to add that chocolate makes a great late night nibble...

D

darksecret23

Is there anything better than Sao biscuits with butter and vegemite for a late night snack.

yes....
1 Get one of those 'singles' cheese (you know... they usually come in packs of 24 or whatever).
2 Fold it into about 6 equal parts.
3 Put vegemite on each one
4 Put each bit of vegemited cheese on a Savoy cracker
5 ENJOY!!! ^-^

(...repeat 1-5 if necessary!!)

tige640

Silver Member
Take a chocolate teddy bear, bite of an ear and a toe, place toe in a coffee and suck like using the biscuit as a straw, then put the whole lot in your mouth before it melts. Nearly as good as DATY
Tige640:tongue8:

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Take a chocolate teddy bear, bite of an ear and a toe, place toe in a coffee and suck like using the biscuit as a straw, then put the whole lot in your mouth before it melts. Nearly as good as DATY
Tige640:tongue8:

Do this, but even better with Tim Tams!!! YUMMMYY!!! (double chocolate ones even better) and works best if tim tams are frozen too!! mmmmmm

PS. Note to self... go to shops and buy Tim Tams... mmmmm

svengali

Foundation Member
Hafta agree with Temptme. Chocolate is mankind's greatest invention for all occasions. Those divine Guillane seashell shapes. Ferroro Rochers, Belgian dark........drool drool, now where did I put them......

M

Mary Anne PA

I didnt know that 'laughing' kookaburras arent native to WA.
Learn something new every day lol

S

Spunkymunky

Regarding snack food - late night nachos when you are drunk as a skunk are definetely the way to go! Gotta be careful not to burn yourself though.....or fall down the stairs with them like i did. Whoops!

I learnt today that if you rename christmas tree decorations as festive ornaments.....you can get away with making them for an art project in non-christmas believing school.

How can you not believe in christmas? I love christmas! Lol i get a present from Santa every year. To be fair, the hand writing looks suspiciously like my foster mums but it still says santa on the label!

M

Mary Anne PA

I wrote off my car.
how sucky.
20/km an hour, but it was raining and I lost it taking off around a corner.
Busted my neck, in pain, about to spend all our savings on a new car.
Seriously need to find that gypsy and get them to remove this curse.

S

stormline

two weeks off from work isnt bad, specially at exam time, but Im going to be so broke!

hi again celeste,i can relate to that and hope you are well again soon:tearyeyedi hit a car the other day by about 2mm and didnt put a f..... mark on my car but caused about 2k worth of damage to his.no not insured as was still in process of changing papers over,long story ,but i was only thinking about it a couple of days b4.that sort of thing happens to me alot but only the bad things never any good things like someone giving me a winning lotto ticket.im sure i jinx myself sometimes..latest late nite munchie choclate coated scotch fingers,mmmm luv em especially after a couple of bilies......:nono::la::police:

S

Spunkymunky

Bloody stupid weather! Out here you get up and its sunny, then five hours later it pours with rain. Which is frustrating when you decided to walk to work. Today was my 2nd time of falling on my arse in the mud on the side of the main highway......

S

stormline

Bloody stupid weather! Out here you get up and its sunny, then five hours later it pours with rain. Which is frustrating when you decided to walk to work. Today was my 2nd time of falling on my arse in the mud on the side of the main highway......
gathering you said it was sunny ect when you went to work i gather you werent realy appropreately dressed for going arse up in the mud,:angry1: hope your day got beter..none of this is meant in a serious way,just would of been one of those clasic shots for funniest home video ect,probably would of won;D

S

Spunkymunky

Yeah the guy driving towards me on the highway thought it was funny. I was wearing a skirt (which i have to wear for work) but no stockings or anything lol.

Plus......the skirt was white :(

Status
Not open for further replies.