• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The one who was left behind........lost & found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandy-Lee

Anal Queen of Darwin
Silver Member
Hi there everyone,
In one of our clean up's at the Darwin Palace, i came across a lonely shoe. Her buddy has traveled back to Canberra or Perth without her. She belongs to one of our beautiful FIFO ladies. If this shoe belongs to you drop Tamara or Mary-Ann a call, so your shoe can be reunited with her buddy.... Along with the shoe, i found items of clothing hanging behind the bedroom door. These were a white bikini top and a pair or pants. :)
xx

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
images

D

Debby xox

W
Hi there everyone,
In one of our clean up's at the Darwin Palace, i came across a lonely shoe. Her buddy has traveled back to Canberra or Perth without her. She belongs to one of our beautiful FIFO ladies. If this shoe belongs to you drop Tamara or Mary-Ann a call, so your shoe can be reunited with her buddy.... Along with the shoe, i found items of clothing hanging behind the bedroom door. These were a white bikini top and a pair or pants. :)
xx
They are Indi's huni. Just keep them there and she'll be back to collect them. xxx
Debs

Status
Not open for further replies.