The Last Post

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
This is the final communiqué from His Excellency Field Marshal Lord Xavier Lawrence Nelson Chuckleworth III, VD, GBH, KFC, DSE, AVO, FFS, WTF (Retd).

Never in the field of human confabulation have so many said so little about so much to so few.

This message brought to you by:
image.jpeg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Last post?

308267d1413939425t-last-post-wins-stock-footage-beautiful-medium-shot-california-beach-there-wooden-post-th.jpg

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Any last requests? Like where the phuck Yokine Massage is or something like that ??

:bumdance:

indigo

Gold Member
Very nice XLNC....its always refreshing to read your posts and I really appreciate your contribution on this forum......will love to meet you in person someday and salute your grammer supremacy.......cheers

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It won't be babe I will find someway to put the langtrees forum on langtrees.com and you will be the first person invited, at the moment we are having a holiday and readjusting.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I-d say it was more likely she was pissed off reading the dribble btween you n Feebz mean to say its enufc to give n e one the shitz

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I-d say it was more likely she was pissed off reading the dribble btween you n Feebz mean to say its enufc to give n e one the shitz

I speak with intelligence buddy...... Happy2 speaks with life experience, you on the other hand speak with forked tongue...