• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Jo Langtrees

Silver Member
s-l300.jpg

I know , I know. Another thread on this topic. ‍♀️But i wanted to share a little of my knowledge with you, as I am hearing a lot about sensitivities to lubricant, UTI's, burning etc...

So here goes, System Jo was created by a group of gynecologists in 1999 to treat their patients who had sensitivities and vaginal dryness (which happens at any age, not just older population), a company called United Consortium and they came up with the world renowned brand System Jo.
This particular lubricant "Agape" is a water based lube, which is designed to mimic a woman's biological lubrication . This is the best when it comes to sensitive vaginas, vaginal dryness, burning, bacteria and yeast infections and the overall health of it.
This brand is designed to keep your PH Balance which is amazingly important, If you have a high PH Balance score, this shows your vagina is highly acidic, meaning increased yeast and bacteria levels which risks a development of a UTI, burning when going to the toilet. A normal PH Balance means it is alkaline (healthy environment).

So if you need to use Lube, "this is your best friend" . Keep your vagina healthy and happy.
I would love to hear what you ladies and gents think about this. Is it Important to you? Does it affect you? What other brands do you prefer. And any other things that you do to keep your vagina healthy?

Sourced; https://systemjoaustralia.com.au/
https://systemjoaustralia.com.au/product/jo-for-women-agape-lubricant/
And also, Ngaio Miller who is the Australian System Jo Representative, and a wealth of knowledge.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Thank you for sharing this. As a lady aged 46 lubricant is needed no matter how turned on I am.

T

Tania Admin

And always drink lots of water before, during and after your bookings. Always go to the ladies after every booking to rinse any greeblies away :)