• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Game

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey footy tipping arou d the traps seems to b pretty serious stuff soo im asking any of u guys playing the game footy tipping the one avertised on CH7?
whats ur position after 8 rounds
Im 50pts 6100/50000 cumon now no B/S this is the nett afterall

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
no point talking to women & a woMAN bout AFL footy all tHEy can fink bout is laying on tHEy's backs with legs open wide counting the $'s

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
no point talking to women & a woMAN bout AFL footy all tHEy can fink bout is laying on tHEy's backs with legs open wide counting the $'s

If stupid men are willing to keep hurling large wads of cash at them who are they to refuse........ and after all they are selling something is natural...... The difference here is Bepp is that women can talk sports, can talk AFL even if some don't understand the game, but it doesn't take them long to get, BUT and the big but is Can men talk makeup, heels, child birth, Menstrual cramps, equal pay, etc etc and show the same degree of interest...

Ever wonder why shopping centers have lounges to sit on? that's for men to plant there asses on and sit there all alone or with other dudes to discuss last nights game or the weekends ahead, and the wife or GF goes shopping, comes back with heels, a dress etc and he hits the roof saying another dress why? BUT hey he needs new tyres for the boat trailer, or a new gadget for the jetski, or a new cricket bat etc etc and that is all okay...... I know what I would sooner do, and it doesn't involve Bunnings, BCF, etc etc....

Women can do mens things BUT men can not repay that............... ...

Nateeee

Gold Member
I detest AFL. I'm in the age bracket where I should love it. Pisses me off going to the pub or to a mates house and there's a bunch of guys yelling at some bloke on t.v for missing a mark when they themselves can barely jog to the fridge without getting short of breath. Or sitting down at work to have lunch and there's a table with the radio going with the footy on and they are yelling and carrying on. Seriously shut the f up

T

Tania Admin

Only good thing about footy is the hot bodies. But in saying that I am an Eagles and Crows supporter and detest the Dockers.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Only good thing about footy is the hot bodies. But in saying that I am an Eagles and Crows supporter and detest the Dockers.

Sooner watch Netball..... :) Netball is more exciting, and women dont play for a free.... nor when they fall over have to have a cast of thousands around them, they fall over on a hard court NOT a grass field guys, and they get up, and play on.... says something hey..... ..

AFL= Australian Fairy League...

Happy2

Legend Member
From the very time I met you I knew there was something I disliked about you I see I was wrong

It was TWO things I dislike about you :p;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh give it a rest FeeBee we know you detest man in general Have the op and be done with it

T

Tania Admin

Sooner watch Netball..... :) Netball is more exciting, and women dont play for a free.... nor when they fall over have to have a cast of thousands around them, they fall over on a hard court NOT a grass field guys, and they get up, and play on.... says something hey..... ..

AFL= Australian Fairy League...
The Only Netball I watch is when my daughter plays. So far she is in her fourth season and has only ever played one game (her first) where the team she played for lost. So far 4 seasons bar one game un-defeated:)

From the very time I met you I knew there was something I disliked about you I see I was wrong

It was TWO things I dislike about you :p;)

Well I never! I always thought the elderly were more polite :bumdance::p

Phoebe

Legend Member
The Only Netball I watch is when my daughter plays. So far she is in her fourth season and has only played one game (her first) where the team she played for lost. :)

Well I never! I always thought the elderly were more polite :bumdance::p

Why the happy face about loosing? LOL come on be an aussie mum... win at all cost$.....

Eldery is between 59-67 hes ancient..... :) he recalls when federation was created... he can also recall melbourne being the capital............

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I detest AFL. I'm in the age bracket where I should love it. Pisses me off going to the pub or to a mates house and there's a bunch of guys yelling at some bloke on t.v for missing a mark when they themselves can barely jog to the fridge without getting short of breath. Or sitting down at work to have lunch and there's a table with the radio going with the footy on and they are yelling and carrying on. Seriously shut the f up
oh Shite annudder EPL convert

Phoebe

Legend Member
if you want to do that you better have a pussy between yours happy2.....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey Nateeee EPL ?? u better ask Feebz sHe's fairly full bottle on that stuff
talkin bout Feebz sounds like sHE's on the ragz again

Phoebe

Legend Member
you all think I am a total bitch.... we should ask Mary-Anne for a bitch button...

why do u say I am like that, I am a really nice person..

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
you all think I am a total bitch.... we should ask Mary-Anne for a bitch button...

why do u say I am like that, I am a really nice person..
as you request my dear Feebzz
you-bitch-smiley-emoticon.gif
but we love you

Happy2

Legend Member
You may not see Fee Bee for a while Buuuurp
muppets-eat-manhattan.jpg

And S/he was right He really was very nice A bit old and chewy but still nice a Nice Person
I hadn't eaten person before I usually eat pork

Phoebe

Legend Member
You may not see Fee Bee for a while Buuuurp
muppets-eat-manhattan.jpg

And S/he was right He really was very nice A bit old and chewy but still nice a Nice Person
I hadn't eaten person before I usually eat pork

Lamb is the best land animal..... sooner eat fish......