• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The best thing a lover has ever called you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sintoo

My lover and I are only in early days but the message she left in my voice mail made me feel 6 inches taller she came from a sexless relationship and on her first night with me told me she had never liked sex.... 3months later she leaves this message on my phone. (insert name here) you are the best lover in the world, you are my sex god and you have bought me so much pleasure I love you and am forever changed.
now guys that the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me as a lover Idsay Im gifted but know way a sex god... Hsa any one out there got a story to top that..I have got to say I am supremley happy at the moment .Cheers Sintoo:headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

how beautiful,

the only thing a lover has ever called me from memory... was
late for breakfast... hahahaha

L

like to play

thats great sintoo my partner and i have been together for fifteen years now and we still leava love messages for each other

Fudd

Foundation Member
A message I once received went along the lines of ".....you are such a treasure......you should be taken out back and buried..." ....hmmmm, I wonder what that really meant???....lol :)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Sintoo, beautiful message.
Serena, you're a worry!!
Fudd, don't know what to say!!

I've been married 22 years and we leave each other messages though probably not as often as young lovers would but when I do get one it makes me feel on top of the world.

SGS

S

sintoo

Back from home (NZ)

Thanks Suzie just took my lover back home to meet my Mother(very scary) As my mother would be the worlds best Dom. Still all went well Its my fourtyith on the 6 so I think lps on the 4 is a good idea.Cheers guys

I

Ishca

"if You Were A Flower I Would Like To Be The Butterfly Who After Landing On You Moves On Enriched"....a Bit Corny But Was Sweet At The Time...i Have A Beautiful Man,who Sends Me Lovely Messages Every Day, I Don't Care What He Says Just As Long As He Keeps On Saying It, And After More Than Two Years...a Big Effort For Me, I'm Delighted To Say, Things Are Still As Fresh As They Were In The Beggining, Maybe Thats Because He Never Misses An Opportunity To Tell Me How Special I Am To Him..!!!

J

JaM

Sexy dirty hornbag!!! Was my hubby's last sms but. But he loves calling me his Sexy Latina Goddess. I call him my Sexy Adonis. As in the Greek-god, but he's not greek, just a master of sexual pleasure!!

J

JaM

I got this from my hubby just after we married in Jan this year...

I'm so proud that I married the most beautiful girl in the world that I really feel like a Prince who has just married his princess and is about to inherit all the land!

AAWWHHHHH..... just made tingle again!!!!

S

sintoo

Great .

Its great to see Im not the only lucky soul out there.. Stay happy guys.:angel12:

Status
Not open for further replies.