The Best Book On Sex I've Ever Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
'Sex for One' is the best book on sex that I have ever read and deals with Woman Understanding their own bodies and learning how to pleasure themselves.

Some reviews for this book
"It's safe to say that Betty Dodson is responsible for inspiring more women to take sexual pleasure into their own hands than any other force on earth. Sex for One has changed the lives of millions." --Susie Bright, author of Susie Bright's Sexual Reality, Editor of Herotica III

"Sex for One proves once again that Betty Dodson is a pioneering and outstanding authority on masturbation. Read this remarkably honest and liberating book!" --Albert Ellis, Ph.D., author A New Guide to Rational Living

"After reading Sex for One, I can honestly brag about my sex life without exaggeration." --Harvey Fierstein, author of Torch Song Trilogy

"Sex for One by Dr. Betty Dodson is still just about the only good book around dedicated to masturbation. This is more of a cross between a personal narrative and an impassioned defense of the subject, but there is still plenty here in the way of excellent advice. It's also great reading in its own right. --Girl's Guide to Getting Off Alone, by the Mouth Organ Editors, maximag.com archived November 9, 1997

http://www.bettydodson.com

S

steve the deve

this is one great book....guys you have to read it your girls will love you for it...girls if you don't discover at least one thing that could enhance your sex-life you are already experiencing deep fulfilling orgasms every 20 minutes!!
seriously it is a must read for any person who wants a deeper understanding of their own sexuality and the people they touch in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.