Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elise Emerald Kitten

9?\h{L,O|KQAo,U'@ROotT5-g}<,0%e

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scottie1975

It really is amazing what some people will write on the net for the whole world to see.......I do wonder how the gold digger ended up ??

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

mMzQCXKBQLZgqmhx0SqMlkyJdhv3MAL

flash111au

Bronze Member
Here is another gem from the US of A.

Can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

"I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. We currently rent an apartment together. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a trustworthy guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role?? I'm sure I can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role."
The question is, has that line been tried here in OZ????

Believe it or not this came from a topic on warning guys to destroy used condoms themselves and not leave them behind. Apparently some women in the USA (women wouldn't be so devious would they????) have retrieved the contents of the condom to become pregnant then sue for child support. Oh yes a DNA test will have been in the plan by the women concerned.

There have also been cases (in USA) of supposedly "high status" single women who look for one night stands with "high status" men to have unprotected sex with to father a child before their biological clock expires. Not sure if this is an Urban Myth or not.

No wonder that nation is heading for the "gurgler".

Last edited:
E

Elise Emerald Kitten

GR0DhP6DPsZpNWUDTFEynHmhmit2GQ9

Status
Not open for further replies.