• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
J

Jerome

Girls and guys.
I'm interested to hear what you might have to say about cunnilingus when a woman smells down there. I'm presently "with" a woman who does. I've actualy never come across this before (believe it or not); I was starting to think it might be an urban myth. Forgive me is this has already been covered.
Is there a known general cause of this heavy scent? It puts me off. Is it a result of thick hair possibly? Or is it diet? She's vegetarian and eats more healthy than most. Unfortunatley she's not able to excercise much; could this contribute?

Jezza.

Y

yuki

food for thought

hi !
Well i.ve always been told that the smell is to do with the food that you eat. That each person is different and that particular fruits or veggies can contribute or stop that 'scent'.
I find that very oily foods (like fish) can make a really nasty smell, but that should be fine as you said she was a vegetarian.
Another factor is not properly washing??? there are most likely other factors and your sure to find out on this forum :)

M

minimel

i'd say it is more than likely to do with her diet... pubic hair is there for a reason.. and it is to 'trap' any bugs or nasty bits before entering the vagina.. kind of like the way the tonsils work in your throat.. they stop infection (hopefully) before it travels any further, say to your chest.
if you are worried by her aroma... why not start off having a bath or shower together.. wash each other (dont forget to use a non-perfumed soap on her girly bits... as perfumed soaps can cause irritation or even thrush) make it fun and sensual.. and go from there.
if it really bothers you.. talk to her about it.. be nice tho, think about what you are going to say first and see what happens.. you may be surprised that she doesnt even know.

J

Jerome

O she knows but I don't think she realises my reaction to it; that's all it really is...my reaction. But until I learn to be more accepting, I think I might use the bath idea (or shower seeing as that's what she has). It's a very romantic idea and I can tell you I look forward to it. Thank you ladies.

M

miss ella xo

reply to 'that scent'

Jerome,
There are numerous factors that can influence a 'down there' scent! As already suggested, food can play a big role. Medical advice suggests that women, especially those that are working girls, or with an active sex life, will at some stage experience a scent that can range from slightly to terribly offensive...
As the vagina is the perfect environment for bacteria to breed, regular intercourse results in a constant change in temperature creating an even more suitable place for bacteria & inturn, bad scent arises!
Other factors include underwear choice - we all know cotton may not be as sexy but is definately a plus in the health department! Also ladies should avoid constant tight, synthetic clothing & the use of perfumed, chemical based body gels & soap (Vagisil is a great alternative!) & should upkeep their intake of live cultures (acidophillus bifodus) as found in yogurt, yakult drinks etc. or vitamins to regulate yeast produced by the body.
An excessive intake of carbohydrates and / or processed foods (very common in this fast paced lifestyle most of us seem to lead..) can lead to 'candida', a common yeast infection in women that will result in thrush & or a 'yucky downstairs scent'.
My personal advice is, be honest with your girl, let her know that the cunnilingus is only going to improve if the smell too improves! The doctor can prescribe a course of antibiodics (called FLAGYL) that will, within a week, get rid of offensive smells & there is also a four tablet, one dose medication
(i cant remember what it is called) that can give your girl the same result in a much quicker space of time - phew! Hope that answers it for you!
Ella xo

J

Jerome

Thanks for the objective advice gals. I'm leaving the group.
Thanks for the fun everyone!

Ciao.
Jerome.

M

Mary Anne PA

Miss Ella,

I must say that was an excellent response to the question and you virtually took all the words right out of my mouth.
I had something similar myself last year called bacteria vaginosis and was put through the same treatment. I was aware of it finally after a long time, but the smell did not come to me till after I had a swab and and biopsy to check it out, then came the smell in the week I was waiting for my results.
They then put me on flagyl as well.. We as women seem to always have some sort of problems down there, I lucky don't get thrush but think i would prefer that than the vaginosis.. lol
And I don;t use chemical soaps and also take Inner health as well... so sometimes it can take a bit more than that.

Anyway, I must say your well informed, welcome to the board, hope we here more from you.

M

miss ella xo

your so sweet!

Thanks Serena!..better to be well informed than under informed about those downstairs bits! Yeah, us poor girls & the things we gota deal with! This confirms my strong belief in the need for men to spoil us rotten!

Love miss ella xo :love2:

L

lickedysplit

Girls are also born with there own distinguishing scent, baby girls, as mothers will now.. i really think that although all these things may contribute to a more lingering scent but it is the scent we were all born with.. Not a actual specific cause. Each and every woman scent is different, some only slightly to others. Some create more moisture than others as some are tighter than others, depends on what god gave you.

A bit like if your an "Inny or an Outie"

ain't that right george?

I also know of men that can pick up on the scent of there own women, and that makes them animalistic!! :?)

I have definately heard of men to request don't shower please...
depends again on what you like Jerome. SOme men love heavily scented women, and some don't. Its all your personal choice but it is a myth that a heavily scented woman arises from poor hygene..
Panty liners and sensitive deoderants have been around for years!!

L

lickedysplit

ALso i think that thrush is a common occurence for women, after any antiobotics taken, the natural fungi we have multiplys and hence the thrush runs rampant, but that is different to the individual scents of a woman. Some women smell fishy and some don't.
rofl