HHT001

Silver Member
Has anyone gone to see thai girl called Tani. She advertises now and then but I never heard any reviews

gdaythere

Silver Member
Has anyone gone to see thai girl called Tani. She advertises now and then but I never heard any reviews

If you are after a genuine Thai massage she is for you. She operates from her house in Mitchell st. Straight massage no extras.

HHT001

Silver Member
If you are after a genuine Thai massage she is for you. She operates from her house in Mitchell st. Straight massage no extras.

Thx for that. Out of curiosity does she care if you are naked and uncovered and is it on a table. Don't like those Thai massages done on the floor with most of your clothes on. Can't beat lying naked with a nice asian girl rubbing her hands all over you,with or without happy ending :)

gdaythere

Silver Member
Thx for that. Out of curiosity does she care if you are naked and uncovered and is it on a table. Don't like those Thai massages done on the floor with most of your clothes on. Can't beat lying naked with a nice asian girl rubbing her hands all over you,with or without happy ending :)

I was naked which she didn't seem to mind. The massage was on the floor with a towel over me. This was about nine months ago. She is an older women and has many diplomas in her wall. Very qualified and very good massage.