Tell me do you prefer Redheads, blondes or Brunettes?

Rnb1924

Bronze Member
Beauty comes in all colour and sizes. I have enjoyed more brunettes than blonde or redhead but last outing was blonde and looking for that right redhead

D

Deleted member 56424

No special preference, maybe lean a bit more to blondes 😊

No idea what to do

Legend Member
The Frenchman is a lover of women but like smaller lady's ass mentioned many times before

but I think the preference would have to be a dark haired Asian with a shaved or waxed coin slot.
these are a beautiful race of people and IMO they love to please the man inside and outside the bedroom.
Most of them enjoy gr8 sex as well.

Justa perv

Bronze Member
People have all kinds of preferences? Some cannot do without a red-headed ginger, while some prefer to shack up with an exotic brunette! But, does the colour of the hair dictate everything?

Some say that the colour of your partner’s eyes contributes to your attraction and drive for them? What you lot, have to say? Do you feel more jubilant looking into a beautiful emerald green pair of eyes, or are you more turned on when you are pulling back a mane of blonde hair?!
Red heads r my prefrance strawberry
Blonde

jebradio

Gold Member
Love a brunette ... lust for blonde... a true redhead has an awesome see through bush to send a person wild... but really shiny black hair gets me every time