Telephone

N

naughtyandnice

Why is it that when somebody wants something they have their kid call you and they talk in their ear and have the kid talk to you. If they are right there just pick up the damn phone and talk to me. I hate that crap.

Stubbies

Silver Member
Sometimes it's just a language issue. Got a mate who's parents migrated from Italy to Ossy Park WA after WWII, been here 60 years and his Mum still can't speak English. She rattles away in her kids or grandkids ears whilst they talk on the phone, or just translates at the shops. She is not the only one in her community like that either...

fifoboy

Gold Member
I did some contract work for a Malaysian couple, $900,000 house in Dianella, two brand new BMWs in the garage and I did all the communication with the couples 9 year old daughter. Beggars belief.

T

TemptMe

Be upfront when it starts and tell them you do not want to deal with a third person - you wish to speak to them directly!!!Why make it harder for yourself by playing their game...

N

naughtyandnice

I can tolerate the language barrier ones its the times when the person in the background speaks better english that really eerks me.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
People who can't be bothered learning English give me the shits. Not to mention people who think it's really cute to let their two year old answer the phone.