• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TED Talk: "What Makes a Good Life?" - 75 Years of Data (Spoiler Alert: Relationships Matter!)

1Chat

Worth a look...​
I will put that in my watch after work list, sounds interesting,...I can only imagine how he starts that talk off, "to be fully functional and to be in a state of mind to ponder what makes life good we really need to dig deeper into the origins of the coffee bean"....lol thanks

Nymph

Gold Member
Thanks for posting, had no idea such an extensive study existed, but was not expecting to see this video on this forum. Not sure if this is to remind unfaithfuls to go back to their wives, or prove to WL's that relationships should be given priority over money.. or chances are you will die early and alone if you don't remove yourself from the screen and find a social situation.

This research doesn't bode well for introverts, nerds or perpetually single people.