TBC - Super special tomorrow (Wednesday 25th) Vanilla Vanessa and Chocolate Cookie 4 hands special

Lingus

Legend Member
Dear, oh dear ... it's all as clear as mud !

Personally, I reckon 'MaxDD' has got the correct grip here ...

Firstly, I need to front up at TBC with my telephone text/call booking in place (and not that of somebody else !!) and hand over my $110 CASH at reception, in order to secure Vanessa and Cookie together for my bargain-priced 60 minute 4-hand massage session.

Secondly, I need to carry an additional $300 CASH to cover contingency factors which may arise during my time with Vanessa and Cookie ... and, if we play even-stevens here, that means I'm going to happily hand over $150 to Vanessa and $150 to Cookie ... whilst they will understandably also be doing their level best to extract other things from within me ...

... :excited:

kendo

Legend Member

Firstly, I need to front up at TBC with my telephone text/call booking in place (and not that of somebody else !!) and hand over my $110 CASH to secure Vanessa and Cookie together for my bargain-priced 60 minute 4-hand massage session.

Secondly, I need to carry an additional $300 CASH to cover contingency factors which may arise during my time with Vanessa and Cookie ... and, if we play even-stevens here, that means I'm going to happily hand over $150 to Vanessa and $150 to Cookie ... whilst they will understandably also be doing their level best to extract other things from within me ...

You have it nailed there -my understanding exactly.

sparky

Legend Member

Firstly, I need to front up at TBC with my telephone text/call booking in place (and not that of somebody else !!) and hand over my $110 CASH at reception, in order to secure Vanessa and Cookie together for my bargain-priced 60 minute 4-hand massage session.

Is what I said without all the fluff

Lingus

Legend Member
Is what I said without all the fluff

... but, in keeping with typical AMP policies, that $110 bargain 4-hand fee will likely be divided up as $25 to Vanessa, $25 to Cookie, and the balance of $60 to TBC ... hence Vivian's willingness to go along with Vanessa's suggestion even though it cuts $20 or $30 out of a House's usual 4-hand fee.

It's all good, compared to having one girl sit idle whilst the other works !

T

TBC - Vivian

Remember not all girls are so selfish. And maybe Vanessa very generous in the room. I don't know ;)

xxx

MikeB

Legend Member
Remember not all girls are so selfish. And maybe Vanessa very generous in the room. I don't know ;)

xxx
Early Christmas presents only one month for her to get into Santas good books. maybe she'll do extra special for any old white bearded guys......;):cool:

Lingus

Legend Member
So I just tried the Vanessa /Cookie double....get on it boys a lot of fun !!

... and so, did you make the $410 predicted spend, or did you take a more conservative line in order to avoid breaking out the defibrillator ? 😜

Snowy

Legend Member
I would think possibly $30 to Viv , $40 each to Vanessa and Cookie plus any extras on top of that to each girl so as Max said $410 for a very good time
Maybe $60 to Vivan ,& $25 each to Vanessa & Cookie.