• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

TBC - Korean Sky New Photos

Snowy

Legend Member
Booked Sky for 1hr yesterday, she gave me a great massage, her pressure was excellent, tease was interesting without too much touching of the crown jewels, but certainly had the other head thinking. Limited to extra's offered, only does THJ, very pretty, good body, speaks good English, a real pleasure to be with, I feel asleep at one point but that's just how relaxing the massage was. So if your after a good massage by a sexy young lady give Sky a try.

Snowy.

A

Annoyance

Was surfing checking out the listings and saw a TBC post, so as curious as I was I clicked on the link and saw a new pic uploaded recently but with no name on it. So I txted Vivian on who the gal was behind the picture. Found out it was actually Skys pic and she was working today. Feeling tempted in the end I went down and got myself an hour massage with Sky.

Once in I was greeted by Sky which was nice since I haven't seen her for a long while. It was great talking to her and joking around while getting my massage, with a hint of fun in the air. To my standard I felt she hit my sore spots with the right amount of pressure, unlike you gents I hate the feeling of being in pain for a few days after a hard massage. After that I took an extra and was shown the promised land and me walking out totally relaxed after.

Thanks for bringing me into temptation Vivian ;)

Aluicus.

A

Annoyance

It was I reckon, but the format to have uploaded pics on this website has changed. Instead of having a pic shown in your post its a file you have to click on now. Not really appealing. All we can hope is Vivan will come back some day with her amazing pics again.

T

TBC - Vivian

Was surfing checking out the listings and saw a TBC post, so as curious as I was I clicked on the link and saw a new pic uploaded recently but with no name on it. So I txted Vivian on who the gal was behind the picture. Found out it was actually Skys pic and she was working today. Feeling tempted in the end I went down and got myself an hour massage with Sky.

Once in I was greeted by Sky which was nice since I haven't seen her for a long while. It was great talking to her and joking around while getting my massage, with a hint of fun in the air. To my standard I felt she hit my sore spots with the right amount of pressure, unlike you gents I hate the feeling of being in pain for a few days after a hard massage. After that I took an extra and was shown the promised land and me walking out totally relaxed after.

Thanks for bringing me into temptation Vivian ;)

Aluicus.
Thank you hun! glad to hear that You had good time with sky!

A

Annoyance

Most definitely :happy:. It's good to see you back on TS again Vivian.

Snowy

Legend Member
Booked Sky for 1hr last night, very good massage, very good service, nice young pretty lady to spend time with, good talker.
Sky was wearing a little red dress that really shows off her sexy figure, her body is so sexy especially naked, had a very nice time with her, great hug at the start & finish which is always nice, I highly recommend you go see Sky.

Channelle

Legend Member
Good to hear that your unlucky spell with the ladies at TBC was but a fleeting moment and all is back to good.

michael19834567

Gold Member
I saw Vivian for the very first time 2 weeks ago before I went overseas. I must say it was so wasted I haven't seen her earlier, TBC has been really good ever since they changed management over a year plus.

SLB

Silver Member
I saw Vivian for the very first time 2 weeks ago before I went overseas. I must say it was so wasted I haven't seen her earlier, TBC has been really good ever since they changed management over a year plus.
Could you give a little description of looks and service for Vivian? thinking of paying her a visit when i'm around there! Thanks

michael19834567

Gold Member
She is around in her late 30s I believe, really busty and all natural, still relatively slim. She gives a really good professional massage.

cooch

Resident good vibes lover
Diamond Member
Could you give a little description of looks and service for Vivian? thinking of paying her a visit when i'm around there! Thanks
Can someone also please give me the same for Jessica ?? Description etc

Snowy

Legend Member
Can someone also please give me the same for Jessica ?? Description etc
The photo's of her body are correct, very sexy clothed & naked , very good looking, nice lady, & as far as extra's goes, it's the same at any parlour with any lady on the day, YMMV.

cooch

Diamond Member
The photo's of her body are correct, very sexy clothed & naked , very good looking, nice lady, & as far as extra's goes, it's the same at any parlour with any lady on the day, YMMV.
Thanks Snowy

cooch

Diamond Member
Yes I agree cooch, there’s no better way to find out than to step up. Jessica is a great lady, the time for talk is over.
You are 100% right Mopar! Our working timetables havent meshed yet. But they will soon!

T

TBC - Vivian

Hey guys here are some new pics of Sky taken today. Do you like?

xxx

IMG-6940.JPG IMG-6941.JPG

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Took some really nice pictures of Sky today. I think something missing. What do you guys think?

IMG-6941.JPG IMG-6940.JPG IMG-6939.JPG

hello Perth

Bronze Member
Hi guys, never been to this TBC, can I ask what’s the extra service costs be for hj? Bj? you are silly? Fs? Looking forward to go this weekend. Thanks many