TBC - JoJo

busted!

Silver Member
So I’m just in the car and writing this straight away. Been going to TBC for years and until today have not really had a bad experience. Last couple of visits haven’t been fantastic but not bad either but I had been considering a change from the Asian shops.

Saw JoJo who is apparently a new girl. No pictures on here yet but thought I’d give it a shot. Should have known better.....I normally do as I’m an experienced punter. She welcomed me in and I though ok she is fairly attractive and boobs look nice. Started the massage and it was pretty repedative. Just kept doing the same thing in the same spot until it actually started to hurt a little. I thought to myself that I’m really here for the ending so let’s get to that and see. I rolled over and the she said straight off the bat $100 for BJ. I don’t go for that but like to touch so asked how much for that option. Still $100. I said that normally I only pay $70 for that. She wouldn’t budge so I thought screw it, I’m here now. Got a couple of minutes in and she then tries to get me to go for BJ at $130 now and puts her mouth close. I declined and went to touch downstairs and she stops me saying”period”.I’m starting to get frustrated so said if there is no full touch then I’m not paying $100 and want money back. She then says period finished today - I’m still not going to touch if that’s the case (even if she is full of shit) so insisted for money back. She then completely withdraws the period comment and try’s to convince me it’s finished by standing on the table over my head. I’m really annoyed at this point and just said money back. The act went on for another couple of seconds before she realised that I was not relenting and getting annoyed so she jumps down and gave me the HJ. I did get the touch money back but the experience has left me pretty annoyed. Defiantly avoid.

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
So I’m just in the car and writing this straight away. Been going to TBC for years and until today have not really had a bad experience. Last couple of visits haven’t been fantastic but not bad either but I had been considering a change from the Asian shops.

Saw JoJo who is apparently a new girl. No pictures on here yet but thought I’d give it a shot. Should have known better.....I normally do as I’m an experienced punter. She welcomed me in and I though ok she is fairly attractive and boobs look nice. Started the massage and it was pretty repedative. Just kept doing the same thing in the same spot until it actually started to hurt a little. I thought to myself that I’m really here for the ending so let’s get to that and see. I rolled over and the she said straight off the bat $100 for BJ. I don’t go for that but like to touch so asked how much for that option. Still $100. I said that normally I only pay $70 for that. She wouldn’t budge so I thought screw it, I’m here now. Got a couple of minutes in and she then tries to get me to go for BJ at $130 now and puts her mouth close. I declined and went to touch downstairs and she stops me saying”period”.I’m starting to get frustrated so said if there is no full touch then I’m not paying $100 and want money back. She then says period finished today - I’m still not going to touch if that’s the case (even if she is full of shit) so insisted for money back. She then completely withdraws the period comment and try’s to convince me it’s finished by standing on the table over my head. I’m really annoyed at this point and just said money back. The act went on for another couple of seconds before she realised that I was not relenting and getting annoyed so she jumps down and gave me the HJ. I did get the touch money back but the experience has left me pretty annoyed. Defiantly avoid.
Thanks for the tip off.