TBC - Hot new Saturday pictures from Queena, Sasa, and Tina

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi Guys

Queena take these photos today. Who looks hotter. Mia or Mandy? Show me comments and I will post more new pictures ;)

IMG_5202.JPG IMG_5201.JPG IMG_5203.JPG IMG_5200.JPG IMG_5199.JPG

glen

Gold Member
For me its Mia by a (pubic) hair. Mind you I would still love an encounter with Mandy. Thanks for the delightful pics Vivian.

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi sweeties

Anyone coming in to catch up with Jessica, Christina, or Joy today?

IMG_5125.JPG IMG_4414.JPG Joy

WechatIMG161.jpeg Korean Jessica

F

Fond Goodbye

Can you ask for me while you are there if any of the girls can play for the whole session . If they say yes I think the girls will be busier. Most guys on here are to shy but not me.
That usually happens once you became a regular & they know what you want & like, rare it happens on the first appointment, although it has been known to occur

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
That usually happens once you became a regular & they know what you want & like, rare it happens on the first appointment, although it has been known to occur
Go see Lala you will enjoy her.

I am a value for money guy.

Maybe we should do a vote on here.

1. Would you like 30 minute massage and then play time .

2. I will take the 60 minutes play time any day.:)

joe12155

Legend Member
Go see Lala you will enjoy her.

I am a value for money guy.

Maybe we should do a vote on here.

1. Would you like 30 minute massage and then play time .

2. I will take the 60 minutes play time any day.:)

Every time, straight into action. Always take the lick and stick approach recommended by the President. Any idea where our President has gone?

glen

Gold Member
No thanks to the pointless massage. This is of the reasons to see a WL, no pretence remedial massage.

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Every time, straight into action. Always take the lick and stick approach recommended by the President. Any idea where our President has gone?
Now Vivian your job is to promote what the customers want to the other girls and including yourself in their service that way it is a win win for everyone.

Pm me private if any of the girls are willing.