TBC Competition - Win these sweety bra and panties

T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

Someone give me a good idea. I went out and buy these candy bra and panties.

IMG_3548-1.JPG
Here is how to win:
- If you are a forum member ask about the competition when you come in
- With every booking write down your forum name and which girl you see
- Put it into the bad in the photo
- On the 20th of December a winner will be drawn

The winner can take this candy bra and panties. If enough guys enter maybe I will even give away a free hour of massage with the prize ;)

Here are the girls who wear this so far

IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3547.JPG
The more comments you give the more out TBC girls will wear this for you ;)

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeB

Legend Member
I'd suggest a better outcome would be for the winner to be given the opportunity to devour the prize while his preferred lady is wearing it ...

I'm diabetic, but willing to take the risk on a sugar overload ... 🥳
At one lolly per session could take many visit to work through to limit the sugar hit, or were u thinking of a single indulgence:excited:

sircurious

Legend Member
Those sweets start to leak colour once exposed to water/sweat, so by the 20th of December the bra/panties will be opaque but all the girls modelling the set will soon start to display rainbow colour stains on their bodies!!!!

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
I'd suggest a better outcome would be for the winner to be given the opportunity to devour the prize while his preferred lady is wearing it ...

I'm diabetic, but willing to take the risk on a sugar overload ... 🥳
Heck even if I wasn’t to win the prize I would be willing to pay for that privilege!! Damn

Lingus

Legend Member
At one lolly per session could take many visit to work through to limit the sugar hit, or were u thinking of a single indulgence:excited:

Truth be told - and I guess I'm stating the obvious here - I'd be happy enough to chow down even if I wasn't the winner of the candy bra & panty prize ... 😋

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I reckon that some form of bonus points should be awarded to Vanessa and Sky for their 'Free the Nipple' approach to this ingenious competition.

Regardless of the competition outcome, we're all winners here ... :)
Absolutely. They are rather fine too.