• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Take care if your well endowed!!!

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Two Brazilian men are expected to be charged after one was caught allegedly trying to smuggle cocaine through Brisbane Airport in his underwear.

Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) officers selected the two men, aged 23 and 26, for a baggage examination, when they arrived on a flight from Auckland on Wednesday.

During the examination, officers said they noticed "an abnormal bulge located in the vicinity of the 26-year-old's groin".

A frisk search was conducted, which it is alleged, revealed concealed cocaine, an ACBPS statement said.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL, Lets Play..............
"where do you hide your stash?"
LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in my.........

images

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Well you certainly wouldn't just cruise thru Brisbane Security with it down the front of your pants, making out your well hung,(think they have been there done that, Like 100's of times) that would have to be the dumbest thing i have heard
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in my.........

images

Darklord

Gold Member
Two Brazilian men are expected to be charged after one was caught allegedly trying to smuggle cocaine through Brisbane Airport in his underwear.

Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) officers selected the two men, aged 23 and 26, for a baggage examination, when they arrived on a flight from Auckland on Wednesday.

During the examination, officers said they noticed "an abnormal bulge located in the vicinity of the 26-year-old's groin".

A frisk search was conducted, which it is alleged, revealed concealed cocaine, an ACBPS statement said.

No Coke in this dudes pants
IMG_2728.jpg

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Well you certainly wouldn't just cruise thru Brisbane Security with it down the front of your pants, making out your well hung,(think they have been there done that, Like 100's of times) that would have to be the dumbest thing i have heard
.........lol.............I have more balls than most but they are rather invisible (luckily).......the other option would be to stick it between my tits........the only problem is it would fall through :eek::D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
.........lol.............I have more balls than most but they are rather invisible (luckily).......the other option would be to stick it between my tits........the only problem is it would fall through :eek::D

Hidden ball sacks?! :eek::eek::eek:...that's a good place to hide your stash, Rochi. Forget the inbetweener titties, that has never worked. I suppose you can get in plants that aren't in plants. ;)