Table or bed

Paco

Gold Member
Ba ha . She also just told me she she was a BARISTA not a barrister, which is a bonus for me in the morning!

Format

Bronze Member
Depends what kind of massage you are doing, but being a tall person I'm more of a fan of the table

Paco

Gold Member
Not so sure.....to be "within the law" requires your tip to be "within a prophylactic" - so no cream
No, it's ok, her tubes are tied according to Phoebe! And as far a STDs are concerned we have a legally binding water tight pre coital agreement in place 🤗

Happyjoe11

Bronze Member
Table for a remedial massage definitely. Bed doesn’t give the back enough support when the knots are getting worked out but prefer a bed for sensual massages.

Andrew

Silver Member
Happy Friday...

If your getting a massage from a WL and its advertised as a sensual nude full body massage with happy ending would you prefer this on a massage table or a bed?

I've always done it on a bed but I had a massage today she was leaning over me doing my shoulders and upper back and on a table I would be able to do that and my breasts would be stroking at the same time.. so it got me thinking I should invest in a portable massage table so that I can do a better massage and have my breasts etc at eye level when the massage is happening lol..

What do you prefer and why?

Before I go and buy a massage table help a girl out 🤣
I must admit I prefer the table...that way the person giving the massage can easily get around to all body parts...

Jay H

Silver Member
Happy Friday...

If your getting a massage from a WL and its advertised as a sensual nude full body massage with happy ending would you prefer this on a massage table or a bed?

I've always done it on a bed but I had a massage today she was leaning over me doing my shoulders and upper back and on a table I would be able to do that and my breasts would be stroking at the same time.. so it got me thinking I should invest in a portable massage table so that I can do a better massage and have my breasts etc at eye level when the massage is happening lol..

What do you prefer and why?

Before I go and buy a massage table help a girl out 🤣
I now prefer a decent sized massage table. When the girl gives full service the table is usually at the right height for me to penetrate her while I am standing and she lies on her back. This is great because I can see her whole body. The view of her pussy with me moving in and out in this position is a mega turn on. Also she can lean over the table for support for standing doggy style, giving me an erotic view of her butt. As you say, it feels so good to have oily breasts rubbing and sliding against me during a massage. So my advice would be to invest in a good massage table and I look forward to seeing you. 💋