• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swallow or not?

Benji

Gold Member
Guys - does it make a difference to you if a lady swallows or not?

and ladies, your thoughts on whether to or not

thanks 😄

Lingus

Legend Member
If I get the choice, and in 'real' life that's a rare choice, I'd rather perform a facial than unload into a lady's mouth.

But, assuming the situation is one of oral consumption, one thing that does spoil the mood is when a lady sprints to the bathroom and performs a series of awful regurgitation noises ... if it's not your thing, I'd rather avoid the drama ... and simply cum on your face ... ;)

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Not really.
Its not about swallowing for me.
Its more about continuing licking and you are silly after coming with some swallowing.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I've never had anyone not swallow for me. A couple have looked like a cat with a bowl of cream afterwards.

Exocarpus

Bronze Member
If I get the choice, and in 'real' life that's a rare choice, I'd rather perform a facial than unload into a lady's mouth.

But, assuming the situation is one of oral consumption, one thing that does spoil the mood is when a lady sprints to the bathroom and performs a series of awful regurgitation noises ... if it's not your thing, I'd rather avoid the drama ... and simply cum on your face ... ;)
Agree. Happy with swallow or spit (but prefer the face), but if the lady is not into it, then the whole mood is spoiled. Shouldn't be a chore.

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
I’m struggling with the merits of the discussion.

Once it’s out and the act of its extraction was pleasurable does how your cum meet its demise really matter?

I’ve had all experiences and been amazed at how submissive certain ladies have been cleaning me up orally etc, details I won’t go into but amazing for all that.

Yes I liked it , but do I expect it, no.

Lingus

Legend Member
I’m struggling with the merits of the discussion.

Once it’s out and the act of its extraction was pleasurable does how your cum meet its demise really matter?

It matters for me ... perhaps it's an eccentric artistic outlet that I crave, spurned on by the likes of the late Jackson Pollock ... ;) ...

JacksonPollock.jpg

S

SilverSurfer44

Pass comment......

Last edited by a moderator:

THE BBC

Silver Member
Definitely a keeper if she swallows but not a deal breaker if she doesn’t. I’ve dated (briefly) girls who wouldn’t even perform oral sex, yet expected it as part of “normal” intercourse. Needless to say, they became ex’s very quickly. Sex shouldn’t be a chore or an obligation. It’s either something you love doing with someone you’re genuinely attracted to or care about, or you don’t do it at all.

darknhandsome

Silver Member
Definitely net to swallow and keep sucking until I beg her to stop. Saying that I don’t get blow jobs but that’s my preference

Joey

Silver Member

Similar experiences for me. Tried twice, both times the girl decided (too late) that it wasn't really for them. There was a brief moment, before they freaked out, when I thought they had swallowed... didn't really think it was worth it at that time. So I'm over it now, since I reckon the vast majority of the ladies aren't really into it.

Blobbit

Gold Member
Added bonus, but as long as everyone is clear on expectations.

What I hate are the ads that have you are silly as an extra and then CIM listed separately. Is the pricing cumulative or does CIM imply you are silly?

It makes me feel like such a pedant to ask.

Dionysus

Gold Member
Guys - does it make a difference to you if a lady swallows or not?

and ladies, your thoughts on whether to or not

thanks 😄
I enjoy the girl swallowing when I CIM, but not so much I would pay extra for it. I've been with maybe a half-dozen over the years who happily do it for free. Having said that I doubt any of them actually enjoy it!

Reactions: 456

I enjoy the girl swallowing when I CIM, but not so much I would pay extra for it. I've been with maybe a half-dozen over the years who happily do it for free. Having said that I doubt any of them actually enjoy it!

A few years back I had a lovely Korean girl who did it for free (saw her 5 times) and she was genuinely disappointed on the one time that I didn't !! Should have married her.....:D

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ok guys.... let's use this .... she swallows you, now women being females they have a cycle some women like oral sex on those 7 days what some men call hmmm bitch week.. some women love oral sex during this time now how many guys will reciprocate the favor and give her what she really wants....... or is this oral sex all one sided?

AnonBandicoot1

Silver Member
Ok guys.... let's use this .... she swallows you, now women being females they have a cycle some women like oral sex on those 7 days what some men call hmmm bitch week.. some women love oral sex during this time now how many guys will reciprocate the favor and give her what she really wants....... or is this oral sex all one sided?
With a prevoius partner I did that she really, really liked it.