Surely that didn't happen

Happy2

Legend Member
I was just thinking of a weird habit a older gent at the pub I drink at when in Geraldton And the reaction of those who saw my face knowing I'd encountered for the 1st time
I went for a slash and said gent stands beside me The usual chat that goes on be between fellas ensued
Then He unbuckled his belt undid trouser clasp pull down zip
Not usual for a bloke but not so unusual Then grasped trousers/belt with fingers Thumbs I behind y fronts elastic
And lean lunge drop trousers are around his ankles Stands up has his slash Down up zip clip buckle Back to bar
Minute later I'm walking back to bar

Bar man was leaning over the bar awaiting me And was looking intently for my reaction He must have seen my bemused expression
"So you met C****'s I notice "

So come on what's your Oh no He (She) didn't moment

SirSwann

Silver Member
I get the gist of what you are saying happened.
I have no idea what happened to you in that urinal. Try again please.
He's saying that "old mate" dropped his tweeds to his ankles to have a stand up piss at the communial uniral... 😆😆

I have encountered this before, but it years ago when i was in school

Slugger1

Legend Member
I get the gist of what you are saying happened.

He's saying that "old mate" dropped his tweeds to his ankles to have a stand up piss at the communial uniral... 😆😆

I have encountered this before, but it years ago when i was in school
I too have encountered this phenomenon but with a young filly!

Many years ago on Melbourne Cup Day at Ascot I was having a pee at the urinal when a young lady decided that the lines for the ladies toilet were too long and she had an urgent need.

The cubicles were all taken so she barged up to the urinal and said "You boys dont mind if I have a piss do you?"

She hoiked up her lovely dress, dropped the panties and pushed herself at the tin and proceeded to have a piss that would have given the mares running at Ascot a run for their money!

Needless to say the male urinal etiquette of not looking sideways when having a pee went out of the window and she attracted a crowd of onlookers!

When she finally finished she pulled up her panties dropped her dress and said "See you next time boys" and walked out to many cheers from the drunkards assembled in the toilet!

Happy days!

A

Annoyance

I too have encountered this phenomenon but with a young filly!

Many years ago on Melbourne Cup Day at Ascot I was having a pee at the urinal when a young lady decided that the lines for the ladies toilet were too long and she had an urgent need.

The cubicles were all taken so she barged up to the urinal and said "You boys dont mind if I have a piss do you?"

She hoiked up her lovely dress, dropped the panties and pushed herself at the tin and proceeded to have a piss that would have given the mares running at Ascot a run for their money!

Needless to say the male urinal etiquette of not looking sideways when having a pee went out of the window and she attracted a crowd of onlookers!

When she finally finished she pulled up her panties dropped her dress and said "See you next time boys" and walked out to many cheers from the drunkards assembled in the toilet!

Happy days!
Same but for me it's a the local country town pubs, always happens on public holidays and long lines to the female toilet. A few girls will actually go into the gents and take a wall urinal for a leak. It is a sight to see when you're so use to ppl pissing face forward instead of ass forward towards the urinal.