Sunyun’s stuff up - let past be past

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perth boy

I have been thinking about the major stuff that Sunyun posted. Don’t need to go into the details most of us know what happened. Anyway we all make mistakes including me. Maybe this has tort us how important private messages are to stay private!

I would like to leave past as past and see Sunyun back on the forum. He was a regular member and I think he just got all exited and didn’t think at the time.
If anyone has any negative response to this thread I for one are not interested and don’t want negative responses.

Sunyun if you’re reading this I welcome you back.

PB
:eek:ccasion14

SORRY IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME.

Demon

Legend Member
I agree with Perthboy. We all make mistakes. Once we forgive. It is repeats of same or similar mistakes or judgment errors which should be penalised.

garibaldi

fishing
Gold Member
Be great to see him back posting.
Looks like he was online yesterday.

No one is perfect, including me.

M

Mary Anne PA

Im a mate of Sunyun and yeah it was dumb for him to post a PM from a working girl on a public forum but i think Navigator and Stephanie and playing Sunyun for their own ends.

Stephanie tells us she got sacked cos of Sunyun but she didnt.

Stephanie tells us Navigator the owner of IT Rivervale wants her out of his shop but he is now putting Stephanie in his new RnT shop.

WTF??

sunyun

Legend Member
Hi All,

Actually, I agree with all the shit they have said about me.

Basically, I deserve it. I was not trying to get anyone in trouble, but was simply trying to discover if Stephanie's prices appeared too much to other too, but didn't think of the consequences - as i should have.

I feel sorry for Stephanie, and all that has happened. But 'sorry' does not help much.

I'll just have to take my lumps, and be waaay more thoughtful in future.

I will be back posting - when i have got over feeling disgusted with myself.

Cheers,

Sunyun.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Forgive him, give him the spanking he deserves and hopefully we all will learn from this...

Sunyan I am sure time will heal things but I`m sure you will understand if you don`t recieve too many P.Ms for a while...

W

WRXXXR

images

Admittedly you could have kept your "mouth" shut but it's obvious you didn't mean harm by it. Bit of a brain fade but were all guilty of that!

It's a very important lesson in life that people need to take responsibility of their actions so don't beat yourself up because she was doing the wrong thing in the first place.

I'll send you a pm :p

M

Mary Anne PA

You ok sunyun,
still think something real fishy about navigator pretending to sack stephanie while sending her to his new shop on canning highway

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i believe that we have all said what ever we wanted to say on this matter . so lets move on and this thread is now closed and any other threads on this matter from now will be deleted

John

Status
Not open for further replies.