• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Subaru floor mats?

Abby

Abby
Silver Member
I’ve recently brought 2005 Subaru Impreza (Hatch) and I was wondering is there anywhere in Perth that sells rubber mats for the carpet that actually fit and don’t slide all over?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I’ve recently brought 2005 Subaru Impreza (Hatch) and I was wondering is there anywhere in Perth that sells rubber mats for the carpet that actually fit and don’t slide all over?

Go to a dealer buy the OEM ones they will last for ages.

Lingus

Legend Member
Phoebe's idea works well for cars that are still relatively new ... however, I reckon you'll likely find that a new car Subaru dealer won't have much in the way of accessories stock for a 15 year old car.

Here's a possible option for you, but not actually a personal experience recommendation by me : www.rubbertree.com.au

You'll be spoilt for choice apparently, with 3 carpet mat options and 3 rubber mat options for your 2005 GG series Subaru Impreza, with the option of purchasing front mats only or a full set for front and rear floors.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Phoebe's idea works well for cars that are still relatively new ... however, I reckon you'll likely find that a new car Subaru dealer won't have much in the way of accessories stock for a 15 year old car.

Here's a possible option for you, but not actually a personal experience recommendation by me : www.rubbertree.com.au

You'll be spoilt for choice apparently, with 3 carpet mat options and 3 rubber mat options for your 2005 GG series Subaru Impreza, with the option of purchasing front mats only or a full set for front and rear floors.

Clcik there

Lingus

Legend Member

Clcik there

A good try there Phoebe, but your link is to Subaru USA, with pricing in US dollars ... I might also point out that Left Hand Drive vehicle floor mats often won't fit to a similarly styled Right Hand Drive configured vehicle.