• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Starry starry night..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mary Anne PA

Being a caveman i sit around an open fire every night.Wintery crisp nights are the best.Mesmerised by the miriad of different flame's licking into the sky.Sore smoked eyes, smokey smell on the loin cloth.Looking high into the sky shooting stars "make a wish".
When did you folk last do that???????
Back to basic's,back to nature absorb the cold, cold night.
Contemplate breathe the smokey fresh air, perhap's a rum or whiskey to go. Dream about time's long since gone and time's still to come.

D

DeeDee

shooting stars

Mmmm Shooting Stars well i was lucky enuff to get a trip to Ayres Rock back in Feb of this year company paid for it was.. and they took us to the Sounds of Silence Dinner in the Desert well what a magical place that was you are actually sitting there like in a resturant style place only beneath your feet is the red earth and the millions of stars above you sitting outside someone there actually does a star talk and you can see the whole milky way and the southern cross and of course shooting stars and there were a few of them too they also had a telescope there you could look thru and you could actually see Saturn thru it with the ring around it an all bloody unbeleivable anyone planning on going to Ayres Rock should do this dinner cause you won't forget it..I certainly have'nt..

M

Mary Anne PA

bond.........of age

Every time we look into the sky, or into a fire just think that's what our ancestors did for thousands of years we have that one link that one common dinominator.

D

DeeDee

Yeah Madame Bobbi was pretty warm when i was in Ayres Rock but differnt heat to here in Perth more of a dry heat which I found was OK I presume you are actually in Darwin have you been to Ayres Rock yet ?

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Every so often we head to Dwellingup and camp in the bush. It's a beautiful setting. We light a fire, have a drink and have a long chat looking at the stars. It can get a bit cool but it's so warm by the fire. It's so nice to get away from the rat race if only for a weekend. It's only 100kms from Perth but a beautiful country town.

C

corneus

I was doing this only a few nights ago, gazing at a billion glistening diamonds of light in the inky blackness, listening to the waves caress the sands of Cable Beach.

In a way, it reminded me of my very first sexual experience -

- it was dark, and I was alone!

svengali

Foundation Member
This thread reminds me of one of the best pieces of advice which ever came my way.

If you are worried about something, take a walk by the ocean at night, sit down and look at the stars. Reflect that, for thousands of years, people like you with problems like yours have looked at those same stars. In a few thousand more years, more people will be doing the same.

The nearest star is 4 light years away. Given that light travels roughly 300,000 kilometres in a second that is more than a Sunday drive. The furthest one hasn't even been found yet. The universe is so big that the best human mind is barely capable of grasping the scale of its vastness. If the universe were the Sahara desert, our solar system would be less than a single grain of sand in it and if a wayward comet smashed our planet into space debris the universe would not even blink.

Now, how big was that problem?

L

Largess_love

Sitting around a camp fire, gazing up into the stars that look so close you could reach up and touch them is a wonder of the universe and a special gift few really take time to enjoy. However I hope there is quality sex under the stars to make the experience truely wonderous. You cant beat orgasms out under the clear night skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.