Squirting Philosophy

ashley james

Silver Member
488x366.jpg

I WANT TO SQUIRTTTT.... still haven't mastered it- YET ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
The only person I ever got close to squirting was a w/l, I think I got her close but then the timer went off. I think that was the only time I'd ever seen a working lady more frustrated with the timer than the client.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The only person I ever got close to squirting was a w/l, I think I got her close but then the timer went off. I think that was the only time I'd ever seen a working lady more frustrated with the timer than the client.

And you call yourself a gentle man? No gentle man would leave a gentle lady hanging high and dry...:confused:

That said, no ladies have ever told me they were close or even had some sort of launch. :(

Dallas

Legend Member
And you call yourself a gentle man? No gentle man would leave a gentle lady hanging high and dry...:confused:

That said, no ladies have ever told me they were close or even had some sort of launch. :(

Hehe she was probably just being polite to me homer. I would have extended but she had another client. Hopefully he did picked up where I left off :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hehe she was probably just being polite to me homer. I would have extended but she had another client. Hopefully he did picked up where I left off :)

There's no picking up where you left off, women are not like video games, you can't pause the pleasure and click continue to resume. No sirreee.... need to build it up again...haven't you learned anything?

Dallas

Legend Member
There's no picking up where you left off, women are not like video games, you can't pause the pleasure and click continue to resume. No sirreee.... need to build it up again...haven't you learned anything?

Um, no, a spell was cast over me by an evil witch and if I don't have sex before midnight every night, I revert to a Virgin and forget everything I've ever learned. I'm hoping to get my first kiss soon!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Um, no, a spell was cast over me by an evil witch and if I don't have sex before midnight every night, I revert to a Virgin and forget everything I've ever learned. I'm hoping to get my first kiss soon!

Aye, same here...been a virgin for a long while. Sax? what's that?