• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

albert

Hi people, not sure what section to put this post in but here goes. Can anyone say if there is a spiritual aspect connected with the lifstyle, as from the posts i've read and meeting some of the people iam sure that there may be.
Am i way of the mark here, i have never read anything about this and thought that some of you could enlighten me about it. peace

M

Mary Anne PA

I think spirituality is connected with peoples thoughts and feelings and emotions no matter what lifestyle myself. It doesn't have to actually be connected to anything except what each person feels and wants to explore more of. And there is so many different types of spirituality as well of which people can move in many directions.

Some people in this lifestyle may feel and be spiritual whilst others may not, not because of the lifestyle but because of yourself personally. Just like some people are vegans and others aren't. You just get to meet people with similar thought patterns no matter what lifestyle your in.

Maybe add more to the aspect of what you mean or what exactly brought you to that conclusion because I guess spirituality can be different ways to people as well.

My spirituality side of me is based on awareness and enlightment and understandment, nothing connected with this lifestyle but life itself in general. Not good at explaning things sometimes even though the words are in the head, but I think you'll know what I mean. Elaborate some more hey!

A

albert

good reply

I consider myself spiritual/enlightened too serena, and i know you are.i suppose i asked the question because it is something that i can see and read here.due the little knowledge and exposure that i have to the lifestyle it was something i did not expect to see or feel.i wondered if anyone else was aware of that aspect also.iam thinking that maybe this is what attracts me to the lifstyle and the people. thats all really,great answer you gave it speaks to me on another level.thanks

M

Mary Anne PA

What light do you see?

We are all empowered with a spirit. This spirit can and will emanate from us in many forms. It can be a very poerfull light or a very strong dark light.
It takes many years to encapsulate and control this power.Many people have latent powers but are unable to harness them.Lets say if you are academic it takes many years to be come a profiecient surgeon. Or perhaps a classical pianist or a martial artist.
The same goes if you want to become a spiritial being in this life it is very much a lifelong disipline.There are many religions and understandings they all lead to the same light.
I would say there are many folk attracted to the sex industry or who are very highly sexed ect. There emotions are very strong and have tremendous highs and lows. Good and bad can manifest its self as the spirit is meeting and touching other spirits more often . People get very close in a sexual and spiritual way sometimes for short periods of time. Very strong energy's can prolificate.It can be good or it can be bad if not controlled.

FJ God bless you all

A

albert

spirit

wow fj, obviously written thru spirit.whar can i say only thank you for your insight.al

M

Mary Anne PA

albi

You are welcome Albert it is a hard road good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.