• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sorry girls you are becoming redundant

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Never lol
Men can't suck their own cock but sure some try and the feel of plastic or rubber of a doll not the same as soft sensual womens skin or touch. What about the sweet smell and taste of a real women.
We are not just here for sexual pleasure but a true ladies profides much more.
A good working lady will never be redundant.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Never lol
Men can't suck their own cock but sure some try and the feel of plastic or rubber of a doll not the same as soft sensual womens skin or touch. What about the sweet smell and taste of a real women.

Do`nt you HATE-IT .........................when a women is 100% RIGHT...................

stovo82

Diamond Member
Bring on sex robots and there is no need to pay sex robots. Cheaper price attracts more punters. After a skin full of drinks punter does not care if it is real woman or sex robot.

Yarharfiddlydee

Gold Member
Never lol
I remember being a teen and trying to flip my legs up and over my head, trying hard to get at that self-serve blowjob. Sigh, never happened. Talk about chasing a purple dragon. 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️